Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

wrong language...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
estefaz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 06:07    Post subject: wrong language... Reply with quote

Quote:
Der Kriegsplanet von xxxxxxx läst sie nicht in sein Orbit!

This came up when i tried to send a ship to a warplanet which doesn't allow others house member ships.
Taura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 06:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something like this happens to me a lot if I don't log off (leaving the game overnight), and then log on without refreshing the main page first. Only in my case it either says to me "wrong password" - in German, or logs me on and everything is in German... so I have to re-log again. Or in the case of recalc time, it says it's recalculating in German. And please note, I never ever visited kosmor.de.

But sometimes this happens even if I log off...
Bowman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 04:57    Post subject: trying to become a pro again Reply with quote

I have been trying for a few days now but the page is in german, strange since everything else is in English.

cheers

Bowman
Agnar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowman wrote to me asking about this. He has perhaps not expressed himself clearly here, so i will attempt to clarify.

Bowman says that he wanted to register as a pro user. He claims that when he hits the link to register, the registration page that is diplayed is in german rather than english
Bowman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 04:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it looks like you can't throw money at people these days Wink still have not heard anything (aside from not my area please contact some one else) and I am still getting the German page.

Ho hum

Bowman
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bowman,

sorry, had a look at the page but could not detect anything german.

Do you log-in via the kosmor.com mainpage and not use a login-bookmark?
Where do you click do get german text? (From the mainpage, click on "get pro" on the first page after the login. Then, you can either choose paypal (which should be english) or the inner-european wire transfer, which should be also english).

Bye,
Maelstroem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Bug-Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: