Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Direct Order Payment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 15:44    Post subject: Direct Order Payment Reply with quote

I have been playing for a couple of months now and have seen the benefit of becoming a pro user as my friends are too. The problem is i cant use a credit card, I was wondering where exactly you would make the payment e.g: a bank, post office and do i just supply the details and make the payment?

Thanks Dave
Claudio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 04:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

You live in UK? Yorkshire?

Then you can use the direct payment method.

If you follow the steps provided by the kosmor pages, you'll receive an EMail with all information.

there is also a IBAN (Internation Banque Account Number) included. Go to your bank, tell them you want to send money to germany, give them the IBAN and the rest of the information needed and they'll send the money for you. Unfortunately many banks charge tax fo this.

I hope, I could help you a bit.
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanx Claudio i just didn't know the right way to go about it

Dave
chitown

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

the IBAN is usually the most expensive usually charging as much in taxes as the shipment is itself
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not in Europe! There are no taxes for chargings between members of the Union.
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

International Bank Account Number IBAN
Transferring funds to Europe has been made simpler with the introduction of the International Bank Account Number (IBAN). The IBAN was developed by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and adopted by the European Committee for Banking Standards in order to encourage hassle free cross-border transfers throughout Europe.

The purpose of the IBAN is to make it possible to identify an account held at a bank anywhere in the world.

By having a standardised international account number, money transfers can be made both quickly and safely.

Some people mistake the IBAN for a new account number and are unsure which number to quote when asked. The IBAN is not a new account number, it is a series of alphanumeric characters that incorporates the ISO country code, two check digits and the bank branch reference number, which precedes your own account number at that bank.

Below is a table listing the European countries that use IBAN, along with a typical example of the specific country IBAN. Although the IBAN format differs from country to country, for each country, the IBAN is a fixed length and has common alphanumeric characters.

Charges
When you make a payment to most countries you are subject to bank charges once the funds arrive at the destination account.

These charges differ between countries and banks. When you provide the full IBAN and a valid BIC you can reduce charges significantly, as using both of these limits the need for the bank to process the payment. Less bank involvement also means funds will be credited to beneficiary accounts more quickly. When sending funds abroad, it is a good idea to contact your beneficiary bank and check that you have the correct IBAN and BIC. It is also worth noting that, in certain circumstances, the level of charges can be negotiated by you with your bank.

Summary
Transferring funds abroad is very simple because of new measures that enable banks to use a consistent method of communication. Using the correct identification numbers will ensure smooth overseas transfers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: