Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of War DarkNight vs Unscrappier
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 05:14    Post subject: Declaration of War DarkNight vs Unscrappier Reply with quote

The house Dark_Night hereby declares War on the player Unscrappier for his actions against my planets through the player Tarkin...

Tarkin having been used by Unscrappier to attack players of several houses granted me access to temp replacement and allowed me to see the messages that had ordered him to do so

Several players were declared legitimate targets and have consequently lost planets under these attacks....

Some may ask why i am attacking Unscrappier and not Tarkin... well im after the man who ordered the attacks not the non pro pawn who was used.

All member of Unscrappiers house will be untouched as long as they remain apart from this most personnal of conflicts... this shall be a one on one conflict to resolve this injustice.
Tumor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well spoken!

Never shoot the messenger as he wont be able to report back your point to his lord ...

I wish you luck - it is a noble fight. Dont let it get a dark and dirt one.

T
Giner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 03:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I calculated it as:

UNSC = 65.707 CP if all ships fully armed
NobleSteve = 110.579 CP If all ships fully armed

But this could be a very interesting fight.

Good Luck to both Participants.

Giner
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay I found the thread.

My bad, I was looking in the RPG section.

I'm hereby declaring war on Dark_Night because their not cool.
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guilty there im afriad... im not hugely cool, but i like to play fair
Agnar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncool is the true cool, or, its cool to be uncool.
Giner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowardice on UNSC part he attacked and ran and he then claims he declares war.

Giner
Charon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 13:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's the best declaration of war I've ever heard...coz there not cool...nice. Should take this into my repertoire.
Ancient

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNSC would be crazy too stay where he was if he is outnumbered by the fleet of steve and steve already had declared war on UNSC
I don't see that as Cowardice I see that as staying alive longer and too work out the best strategies.
A head to head fight against someone that has a fleet almost twice the size of his is a quick loss and war over for the weaker fleet.

1 player on 1 player war the player that has nearly double the size of the fleet of the other is an easy win for the larger fleet.
There is no contest if a player is almost double the size of a player he is going to fight this is not a war it is a quick win unless other tactics are used by the player with the weaker fleet
Giner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i saw the fleet and while steve had more ships UNSC had better ships Including around 50-60 frigates instead of NobleSteves Interceptors and the frigates could easily take out Steves Inters and Steve had more destroyers i think but they had equal amount of goliath maybe UNSC with more.... But Steve had alot more leviathans but if played right I think UNSC could have had a good chance. Also because of that attack UNSC lost alot of his fleet anyway.

Giner
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

NobleSteve wrote:
Well guilty there im afriad... im not hugely cool, but i like to play fair

Cool Cool
Ancient

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner wrote:
No i saw the fleet and while steve had more ships UNSC had better ships Including around 50-60 frigates instead of NobleSteves Interceptors and the frigates could easily take out Steves Inters and Steve had more destroyers i think but they had equal amount of goliath maybe UNSC with more.... But Steve had alot more leviathans but if played right I think UNSC could have had a good chance. Also because of that attack UNSC lost alot of his fleet anyway.

Giner

Well with that info it is not quite as one sided then.
But then I don't see the map they are on and there planets so not easy to know the full power of each of them.
Would be nice if there was such a thing as fast speed replys of past events that could be played a few months after a war or even the next year.
but then I guess to much info could be given away if that was possible.

Still if the houses involved in a war all agree to let a reply be seen by Kosmor members it would be ok.
A method of storing the turns and maps I guess would need a lot of work.
I would love to view say 3 months of game play in an hour or so from watching a replay of that period
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 18:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!
I like so much your idea that I am posting it in the "Improvements" right now!
Respekt!
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW a war thread between me and NobleSteve and already there's 12 replys. And what, two of them are from me?

This is a WAR thread for NobleSteve and I so SHOO.
lol

It's not cowardice cause I don't care what happens to my fleet, its more like I wanna fly around, and I simply have some guy who wants to kill me for some wierd reason, chasing after me.

Anyone wanna make some bets or draw up a graph or something on how long I'll last?
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and NobleSteve, what the heck did you attack today?
I looked at the report for a quick minute and couldn't figure out If you hit the planet or what.
The news says you didn't attack anyone, just something blank, and I know you hit my H11s cause I wanted to ditch them.
I don't remember if I sent them to attack you or not.

Was there an error in the process list? I was looking to see wether I would jump BEFORE your ships attacked, and I was pretty sure I couldn't (Hence why my ships aren't on my WP.)
Apparently my H11's drives broke and they got left behind lol
damn domestic parts...

But that's kinda wierd anyway.
(What should've happened was I lost all of my H5s too, but for some reason they got out in time.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: