Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

UI Enhancement 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agnar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 07:42    Post subject: UI Enhancement 2 Reply with quote

Further to the suggestion i made for organising Solar System Overview page according to name (http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=8675), i would like to suggest that the same be made possible for the missions page.

At the very least i would like to see the missions listed in alphabetical order according to the planet name. At present they are listed in any order and, when there are several missions open, it is very tricky to see if you already have a mission for a particular planet, or not. This can sometime waste much time in making misisons that already exist.

I know that, currently, the interface informs me if i try to make a mission that already exisits, but i prefer to try and spot the planets on the list if possible, particularly when making many missions.

Also, I would like to see it possible to remove a mission if the planet changes in ownership. For example, if i make a mission to attack a planet that belongs to an enemy, and a NAT-partner takes the planet. In such a situation, it makes little sense to have the mission continue, and can actually cause confusion and trouble. I know that with good communication, subs can be told to ignore the mission, but mistakes and misunderstandings do sometimes happen.

A change of ownership should be the only reason that a mission to attack a *planet* can be removed. (perhaps an integratin of, or change of house of, an imperator would give the same option for removing missions to attack *imperators*)
Carboneater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is a good idea, and this won't represent much thinking that the code will aready be created to fit in the marketplace page. Also, it might even be good (and not such a big job) to insert this small code in the Solar System page too, and why not in the ship's page too (but the sorting options will be according to the ships), because these too, except solar system, aren't sorted in any defined order.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 08:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

carboneater wrote:
Well, this is a good idea, and this won't represent much thinking that the code will aready be created to fit in the marketplace page. Also, it might even be good (and not such a big job) to insert this small code in the Solar System page too, and why not in the ship's page too (but the sorting options will be according to the ships), because these too, except solar system, aren't sorted in any defined order.

i agree as well, would definatly be good for the ships
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: