Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

personal declaration of war on the house of Raven_Cluster

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 05:06    Post subject: personal declaration of war on the house of Raven_Cluster Reply with quote

I, Moby_Dick, declare the state of war between Trigor, the emperor of Raven_Cluster, and all ships and planets under my command. Trigor attacked me without reason, explanation nor apology. Now he has to suffer for his impertinence.

I want to point out, that Iīm not speaking in the name of my house, the noble house of Underverse. This is a personal conflict between Trigor and Moby_Dick.
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 05:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho Ho Ho - Hey Trigor - come to underverse - its a paradise for pirates. Do you could conquer Moby Dicks planets, and i conquer the rest .
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Black-Skull, I think you just forgot a detail while planning your alliance with Trigor:
Moby_dick is currently in war with Trigor, and as I am able to see, he doesn't have much opposition.

And every thing you do in Underverse territory, you lose it not long after. And I'd like to know why you call Underverse a paradise for the pirates if you don't remain here long. If this was a real paradise, you'd have remained for more than a week.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 13:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish you a sweet revenge Moby_Dick - the unprovoked atacks cry for it!
Trigor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you mean the SINGLE planet that i conquered in 260/3502. On the same day you sent me a message which told me to stop this and that it would be your last warning. So I stopped it.

Since then you conquered THREE of my planets. Why do you declare war NOW?

I conquered no other planet of you or your house since 260/3502.
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 14:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this conflict can be resolved quickly Good luck to both Participants.

Giner
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Trigor,

Chief of the Raven_Cluster-Pirats. Yes, I meant this single planet. As I see you recognize my declaration of war. And please stop weeping, youīll need your tears early enough. And please learn counting. I didnīt conquer THREE of YOUR planets, arrogant little pirat! One of these was mine some days ago.

Signed,
Moby_Dick, revenger of the unprotected victims of the Raven_Cluster-pirats
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still you attacked 2 of his planets to his 1 which was abit hasty since he didnt attack after your warning. I think you have a right to attack but this conflict could have ended at the planet being re-taken.

Lord Giner
The_Dragon_Force

Last edited by Giner on Mon Nov 20, 2006 09:51; edited 1 time in total
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 02:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Carboneater

Yes, i can hold conquered planets only a few days, but it are a fact, that underverse aren't able to stop me and so i can conquer new planets so many i want get. Okay Moby-Dick can wonderful threaten - he use the words "soon" and "destroy your fleet" but in the praxis the things are running bad for underverse.

Your house stand for a little stupidly diplomacy, because it have finished my problem throught a military or diplomatcy solution, but begin a new war against trigor, and risk in some moment a war against troja throught territorial claims (how my informant in this house did write me).

The neightbors of underverse lose more and more the respect for the military power of underverse, because how can a little pirat so long fight without shootdown against the 'mightful' underverse ? And i think - the inner-politics-problems of underverse rise too. From me reconquered planets, aren't give back to the old owner, and so it gives winners and losers. That could have consequences in future, should the house goes broken.

Hunt me if you can

Blacky
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 02:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Giner,

Nymeria was integrated by Trigor against her will. Later Nymeria asked me if she could join Underverse as a sub of me, because she had lost all her planets except two. Actually I agreed, Nymeria flew her WP into one of my planets. You see, this wasnīt an act of aggression of mine, it was an act of generosity.
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 09:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Moby_Dick i accept your explanation but the rest still stands this conflict could be resolved with the planet being taken back.

Lord Giner
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord Giner,

I respect your love for peace. But unfortunatly my people are to upset by the violence, Trigor showed in his attack. His landing fleet didnīt distinguish between military and civilian aims. The civilian losses where incredible, thousands of innocent children had to die.

The cry for revenge is so loud, that even me, the most peace loving commander of this sector, is not able to stop this counterattack. Iīm really sorry.

I should also tell you, that the planets I liberate in this days where occupied by Trigor some weeks ago. Formerly they belonged to my loyal sub Nymeria. If you want to proof this, you may check the logs of the days 221 and 222. But this are only examples.

Sincerly yours,
Moby_Dick
JackONeill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Imperator Moby_Dick!

Be aware that giving titles like "loyal subs" should not be used as protection attempts. You can't decide if this is a loyal subordinate if you don't know the connections to imperator Grey_Wind (the artist formerly known as Skrubber).
The presence of your "loyal sub" in this area is no good for the house Troja, but because of the diplomatic respect between us we will tolerate it.

If you want to give your sub a chance - feel free to do it. But don't say we haven't warned you, and don't wonder when Troja is reacting fast and massive if necessary.

best regards
JackONeill
Troja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: