no
60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
yes
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

Angron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:15    Post subject: battle king SPAM Reply with quote

hi a noobie in this game has been wrongly attack for the best part of his time on this game. full_metal, a school friend of mine whom i introduced to this game, was attacked for being inactive. this is a lye as he captured all 10 planets and had a small fleet already on his wp. battleking sent someon to attack FM hp so he could start taking FM planets off him. i ask everyone is this fare. battleking exuse 4 attackin him was being inactive. how can some one who built up faster than most noobies be declared incactive??? and when i tried to help FM BK acused me and FM of multi_using!! if a mod can check FM has logged on my computer but he lives within 5 mile of my house. we often meet each other and he will do his kosmor before we leave. i hate multis. im currently helping marion attack some mulits.

Last edited by Angron on Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:23; edited 1 time in total
Locutus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 14:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, if the imperator in question is not inactive, then why is this "conflict" even occurring? All he has to do is to send Battleking an IGM, and everything will be all right.

If there are any ulterior motives for Battleking to attack him, then that is between them to decide...
Giner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 17:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can BK explain why he attack Ortega so much aswell? Because he as basically stripped him of nearly all his planets.

Quote:
88. Selecao Major Ortega 0,199 millions

This must be just Ortega and his Sub Hps.

Last edited by Giner on Sat Dec 16, 2006 16:00; edited 1 time in total
Angron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is how BK make his empire
he attacks his subs and stripps them of all there planets.
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 21:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can't attack his subordinates.
thrawn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 05:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

danto:

battleking sent someon to attack FM hp so he could start taking FM planets off him

In english: he coordinated an attack with a friend of another house
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:08    Post subject: i know Reply with quote

i know that but the fact he has to do that to make an empire is basicly farming. people wont play this game if they get farmed ever time they make an account
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they don't want to be farmed, they would do something against it. At least writing some IGMs, which every Noob is able to do Wink
thrawn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 05:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farming is acceptable if the peson being farmed is inactive, they're not going to miss it are they? Also, it is happily avoided by respawning in another part of the galaxy
Angron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 08:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

michi he did. then when he asked me for help i said id would try. BK acused me off multi when i tryed to help.
BattleKing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 16:46    Post subject: Re: battle king Reply with quote

Wow,

I am getting famous in here...^^

Well here is the story since I got IGM that someone was talking rubish about me.

full_metal started up under me some 5-7 weeks ago. He was told that if he wanted to play with us down here he needed to be active with us. Well, he totally failed with this job so after a month we decided over a vote in my house that he was inactive. Then when we started to remove him he suddenly woke up and this is all communications so far:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<snip> - please do not post written communications without their consent - mod

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I don't know but I can see a very close language between full_metal & danto - do the rest of you also see what I see...^^

Anyway - I talked to some players about this fellows and their way of talking. They said they had the same kind of lovely language coming their way. Normally when Merthos was around (do miss him!!!) this guys wouldn't be in here anymore!!!

I don't know - but what would the rest of you do with a inactive player???

Respect & Happy Celebrations++

Wink Cool
Pokel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 17:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
> BattleKing wrote:
> > full_metal wrote:
> > > why are you attacking my planets
> >
> > Because you are inactive!!!
> >
> > BK

This one is very good. Very Happy
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 18:05    Post subject: Re: battle king Reply with quote

BattleKing wrote:
[...] so after a month we decided over a vote in my house that he was inactive. [...]

This one is good, too Very Happy
And I decide now, that BattleKing is inactive Laughing
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, michimike, you manage not being inactive, you. Laughing
Angron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehhh carbon ur last comment confused me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: