Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

War Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 05:30    Post subject: War Discussion Reply with quote

This thread is only to be answered by myself, Bucan and Jay as we are the ones involved. Please abide by these guidelines.

The past few days commander Jay of Mono_friend_of_the_templars has had planets attacked by Bucan of Zlick-Couzar. I know Jay in real life and it is quite annoying for him to have his planets ripped from him after him being defeated by MARION which was fair as Jay attacked MARIONs planets. This warning is for Bucan to stop attacking the planets of Jay immediately and we can come up with a diplomatic solution to this. Jay has asked some things of me already and i have been on the fence about it but i decided this would be the best solution.

Giner

More details later.

Last edited by Giner on Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:25; edited 4 times in total
tink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 06:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree, i can see jay's map and bucan is just taking all his planets it is unfair after jay has been taken by marion.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 07:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Jay traveled into north-east direction and conquered my planets!
In exchange I allow Bucan to take some of his planets in his home area.
And as he obviousely want to displace his home area up there, he doesn't need his planets near Bucan anyway.
Angron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 08:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to agree mith michi
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 09:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did i say about no posts unless it is Bucan, Jay or Me. Anyway it is your business with jay about him taking your "planet" not bucans. So bucan is still in the wrong.
Jay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

i only ran into the north east to escape the wrath of the rippers. All of them bucan, michimike, marin and ragdoll. And you all know if they were given the chance then would ripp me to pieces.

Jay
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 13:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!
We would have had the chance, if we wanted to rip you Laughing
tink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 05:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

you already have ripped him about 3 times
Giner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 05:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm..... Very clever michimike wait until the last minute as you knew shorty111 would take back the planet you took from him so you deployed 4 h11 so it would look like it was an accident you knew he would capture this planet which also had the WP of Nobula on it. So now you attack a member of OoT but make it look like an accident as though Shorty111 intergrated himself.
Gorgar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 06:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg

please stop crying!!!!!!!!!!
thats boring..........

and even if they two are rippers???who cares?ripping is not forbidden.........so go back to kindergarden
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 09:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gin, what has this accident to do with the topic?^^
Well you are right, shorty attacked the planet and I defended it. Noone could insist, that I attacked him Wink
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 07:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i know its none of my buisness but it happens. this is a game at the end of the day
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 07:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay wrote:
i only ran into the north east to escape the wrath of the rippers. All of them bucan, michimike, marin and ragdoll. And you all know if they were given the chance then would ripp me to pieces.

Jay

jay remember wath you have done in the past you took my planis and tell me thinks the a dont want remember! i alowed you to go in a athor area and i don ook your planis wye you come back???
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 07:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

jay remember what you have done in the past you took my planets and tell me things that i dont want 2 remember! i alowed you to go in a another area and i dont take your planets when you come back???

this is for english people that might have not understood that i had trouble
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 08:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is done for now please do not post anymore to bring it up again, I am trying to sort something out so no more hostilities for a while in my area.

Gin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: