Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

War Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 09:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
Gin, what has this accident to do with the topic?^^
Well you are right, shorty attacked the planet and I defended it. Noone could insist, that I attacked him Wink

I don't think the topic is done!
Anbushing shorty was nasty trick from michimike's side.
The facts:
1. michimike integrates Nobula, which WP resides on one of the shorty's planets and of course with the same move michimike conquers that planet of shorty.
2. I tell to michimike that he have to move from that planet, so shorty can take the planet back and tell to shorty to go and re-conquer his planet.
3. michimike moves away his WP, but just before shorty to re-take his planet, michimike leaves 4H11s on that planet so shorty crushes in them and is integrated by michimike.
4. MARION has some ships around, so she immediately integrates shorty again without any reason!

That is the sheme of ripping (AGAIN) that we see over and over...

Our house does not want to make big trouble out of this, but insists that michimike and MARION give back to shorty all that he lost! This is not because he made any mistake, this is because he was trapped with cheap tricks!

I address this question to both imperators mentioned - please give public permission to shorty to re-take his stolen planets and please try to give him back the ship parts and minerals that he lost.
Darius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Nikoy. There was no reason to leave the H11's and no reason for MARION to attack him after he was integrated by michimike. This seems to happen a lot as of late. An explanation would be appropriate along with returned planets and ship parts.
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikoy you have a lot of planis from me! give him these! i dont think that shorty shout fly in my are! he attack me in the past i alowed him to go in your haus and leave the area whye he came back he have much time to search for a new hap! and whye uniscaper a frind of you attack one of my members! you know! i will talk with you but you know my englisxh is very bad so search for a translater and we can talk1
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

good translater is on google. 3rd page i think
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNSCRAPIER is not really a friend he keeps himself to himself, does not reply to my messages.
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikoy i dont know why you are demanding anything from marion and michi. you arnt in the posistion or have the power to demand anything from them. this game doesnt have a rule sayin 'you must not rip fellow members of kosmor' if there is plz show it to me. i may be a low player but i dont see what the fuss is about. if i were you i would have waited till you did have the power and the posistion to demand things. its like a mouse demanding for a cat not to eat him when it has him trapped. anit gonna happen. it might play with you for a while but ur dead anyway.
Darius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

danto, please do not make threats for other houses to other houses. It makes you look foolish and immature. Let Nikoy and MARION work out there differences in private message like MARION suggested.
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!!!!! Nikoy has most definitely got the power and position to ask things (House No.8 Order_of_Templar Admiral Nikoy 233,384 millions), Do not start with this house or face the consequences of your actions, we could crush you with no losses. We let you in our area right now and could easily revoke it, it is you that has no power or position danto so keep quiet in affairs that do not concern you.
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur forgeting gin. i dont start fights i cant handle
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is one fight that you could not handle.

Last edited by Giner on Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:36; edited 2 times in total
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry but im not aware im startin a fight. i never mentioned staring a fight you did. i sadi nikoy and mrion not me and nikoy. i even said i was a lower player. and the treat to revoke my access to his area is a tad hollow. i can jump out into michi space if danger treatened me. and i have respect for nikoy as he has shown me some.
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was speaking theoretically in a fight as you stated our house has no power or position which it certainly has. By starting i meant critising us. Also Nikoy never demanded anything he insisted.

Last edited by Giner on Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

gin i suggest you find more about the matter befor tellin me to do something. some of thous planet belong to marion and i have agreed to collect them. nikoy knows of this and he is doin the same just not for marion
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

well please can you be more specific before submitin ur comments then. you could give the wrong person the wrong vibe. and i do not mean this a s a threat more as advice
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

That post was a mistake i realised after i posted it i will retract that. I am very quick tempered and react quickly to things sometimes without thinking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: