Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

war neozlick-österreich VS nobulon
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Assasine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 19:06    Post subject: war neozlick-österreich VS nobulon Reply with quote

i declair nobulon war i will attack tomorow!

he show me that he wants to kill me two times so i do it first! Twisted Evil
Ancient

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 09:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

As seems so common at Kosmor take the easy way and vulture the defenceless.
He had nothing to threaten you with.

day 297/3502
Commander Gondor (house Kanaani) integrates imperator
Nobula (former house Nobulon) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 75312).

day 298/3502
Lord of the House MARION (house NEOZLICK-ÖSTERREICH) integrates imperator
Nobula (former house Kanaani) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 7).
thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

The House of Thrawn and all subsiduaries thereof,including the systems that are currently in the most worthy administartion of my allies wish to decry such a move, both for its cowardlyness and for the manner in which it was brought to attention, futhermore, I find it hard to believe that anyone would hold a punch after such an action, were they to find your planets weakened and defecnless.

His Royal Highnesses Embassy

Thrawn
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 03:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

The games of power, war and rippery are played rough and blindly!
We all see the forcefull and ruthless "Guerillas" with big guns, the cowardy robbers with no honour and the link between them - the maybe "smart" coordinator, who thinks is hidden in the shadows!

Herewith I am declaring MARION a ripper and I do not respect her anymore. With this her move she went lower than the dust my boots are stepping on!
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 06:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Nikoy,

Be careful in what you engage. You could easily get one of those targets, if you ham like that.

Best regards,
michimike
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 08:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

undear michimike,
I call the things with their right names and I do it mainly because It's very difficult to anybody to scare me.
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 07:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobolon have leave my hause! sandal gewt teh rest fleet on his kp in my teritority Crying or Very sad so i mußt attack nobolon a second time! thise is not ripping becaus i tel nobulon that he have to stay in my haus! but he didn't so he mußt attack a second time1 wenn he stay now in my hause he will never attack from me but when not i will...... Wink
Assasine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 04:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

i conquered nobula tomorow urza and wenn the not declair independend they will not conquert a second time! i hope urza and nobulon understand than i dont want that the quit the game! but wenn the declair independend i mußt attack a third time! Evil or Very Mad
thrawn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 07:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

His Higness Lord Thrawn would like to request that for the time being, such hostilities should be brought to an end for, shall we say, a negotiation to take place. It is clear that you cannot make them stay in your house, and shourt of forcing them to leave the game you can do nothing futher. Therefore perhpas the time has come to negotiate? I am sure that you yourself could profit from the outcome, then this petty squabble and its terriable grammar might be over.

His Royal Highness' Embassy

Thrawn
Assasine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrawn wrote:
His Higness Lord Thrawn would like to request that for the time being, such hostilities should be brought to an end for, shall we say, a negotiation to take place. It is clear that you cannot make them stay in your house, and shourt of forcing them to leave the game you can do nothing futher. Therefore perhpas the time has come to negotiate? I am sure that you yourself could profit from the outcome, then this petty squabble and its terriable grammar might be over.

His Royal Highness' Embassy

Thrawn

my english is not good enav do understand thise! can sombody explain????????? Question Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear MARION,
I Think what Lord Thrawn is trying to say is stop attacking Nobula and Urza333 for now so you can talk and work something out.

Giner
thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, fair enough MARION, if you cannot understand the English very well, then I must apologise for my remark about your writting, for I mistook you for a 'spammer' [my apologies to the moderators, however, there is no other way around that]. Your grammar and writting style is, in my opinion, not in keeping with the style of this board, so if you would like to, I would more than happily translate for you into RPG speak, if you tell me what it is you would like to say.

We should also like to confirm what Giner so consisly stated.

We remain,

Your humble sevants,

Holy Thrawnic Empire
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 04:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont see how nobola is defenceless??? when he was in my area he had a sizable wp so in all rights marion is not a ripper and she can attack nobola.
Assasine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 04:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 04:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

anytime marion anytime oh and whats with mechwarrior hes just been taken over by michi i think??? what happened there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: