Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Notification of a Formal Request for Ceasation of Hostility

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agnar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 21:24    Post subject: Notification of a Formal Request for Ceasation of Hostility Reply with quote

The trans-spam-sponder beams had been popping up into existance, and displaying their messages, in various locations throughout the galaxy. Often they appeared in busy populated spaceports, or even seedy bars, and attracted little (overt) attention, but just as often the pinged into form on lonely research stations out on the rim...

A large and ponderous looking amphibian half-jumped towards the viewer, he gulped and flicked his tounge, then read from a prepared statement.

"Folk of the galaxy, I speak as representative of the House Agnari in the hope that this may reach members of our enemies' armed forces, and eventually their leaders".

He paused, and gulped again.

"House Agnari, being the main body and all her wings, hereby request a ceasation of hostilities between itself and the house Troja and it's wings. We suggest the following terms:

1. All hostillities will cease within one (1) galactic click (day) from the signature of both leaders. Troja will not attack any Agnari planets or members, and Agnari will not attack Troja planets or members. This complete ceasefire will last for three (3) clicks from the start of the agreement, where no side may attack for ANY reason.

2. Troja has promised to allow the recapture of planets that they have taken from Agnari members, through integrations and by taking planets, and the Agnari have agreed that Troja may take back former planets that they have taken in return. This may commence after the three-day ceasefire has completed peacefully (i.e. 4 clicks after the signatures).

3. Wing houses on either side shall bear the name of the house and will be afforded full status by the opposing house. Those wing-houses are also bound by all effects of the treaty.

3.1 This cease of hostilities and initial ceasfire will also apply to these wing-houses, just as the rest of the treaty. However, as there is always some delay in communication, wing houses are excused for not stopping on the *first* day of the ceasfire agreement. From day two (2), they must obey and observe a three day ceasfire, just as the parent house did.

4. This treaty is binding, and to back out of the agreement either side should give 10 days formal notice. It is hoped that this can be extended into a more permanent treaty.

5. Failure to comply with any clause will be considered an act of war, and a rejection of this treaty with dishonour".

The immage flickers and fails unceromoniously....

Last edited by Agnar on Thu Jan 04, 2007 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Agnar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is funny how negotiations have often gone back and forth in smpathy with how the balance of power in the hostilities. Recently, a new set of circumstances mean that the negotiations changed again, to a more even keel.

If the others truely agree to return what has been taken, then I think that this is about as fair as we could hope for without many years of bloody war.

I Lord Agnari, do hereby confirm my willingness and sign a ceasation under the above terms immeadiately.

I invite Robinhood to do the same.

Edited for typos
Agnar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 21:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been many clicks since we sent out our broadcast-bots. We have had no reply, either formally or informally.

It is with a sad heart that we then withdraw this offer for peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: