Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

NAT between FinalFateTemplar and NEOZLICK-ÖSTERREICH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 08:28    Post subject: NAT between FinalFateTemplar and NEOZLICK-ÖSTERREICH Reply with quote

I GinDragon of the house FinalFateTemplar hereby declare a Non-Aggression Treaty between the Houses FinalFateTemplar and NEOZLICK-ÖSTERREICH.

The Terms:

1,) Each house agrees not to attack any Solar Systems and Warplanets of the other house unless authorised to do so.

2,) If a member of either house leaves and could pose a threat to the well being of the other house, the leader of the house has to be informed by the house partner or the members former Superordinate.

3,) This treaty has to be cancelled by agreement of both sides, cancelling can only begin after 60 days of the treaty being signed.

4,) This treaty will start after both leaders have signed it.

5,) If a single house member breaks the treaty, the leaders will have to come up with a diplomatic solution first, if not the housemember will either be declared a pirate or made to pay for what was lost.

6,) Both leaders will have to inform each other if a WP of a housemember is coming towards the territory of the other house, If it is unauthorised it will be considered as trespassing and it will be considered as an attack.

7,) If one of the houses is at war with another house, both houses must agree that they will not support the opponent of the other house.

8,) Both houses must respect each others relationships with other houses, if a new treaty is made the other leader must be informed beforehand.

9,) This NAT will apply to Wing-Houses.

Signed Lord GinDragon - FinalFateTemplar.

Edited for typos.

Last edited by Giner on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:36; edited 2 times in total
Assasine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 08:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I herewith approve the agreement for NEÖZLICK-ÖSTERREICH

marion quenn of the light
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I congratulate both houses to this very honest step, especially to the winner of the today's battle, Marion, for her fairness.
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I GinDragon now have the deep relief to confirm this NATs validity.
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 05:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commander GinDragon requests that danto commander of battle_tech_NEÖZLICK-ÖSTERREICH signs this treaty also.
Angron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

i comander danto of the house battle_tech_NEOZLICK-ÖSTERREICH am part of Queen Marions great empire there for my wing of NEÖZLICK-ÖSTERREICH is covered by her majestys when she signed this treaty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: