Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

announcements of AcidStar
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Claudio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 07:15    Post subject: announcements of AcidStar Reply with quote

Dear imperators of the universe,

by the 29th day of the year 3503 (KST) we declare our independency of our former mother house BlackStar under the great and mighty leader Chrysander.

All contracts, treatys and every agreement are to be renegotiated.

We are looking forward to bright and clear future under the thousands suns of our empire!

secretary for public affairs
Garlia
--------------------
end of message
Claudio

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

As due to the closing of trials:

Commander Tempest is member of the union of the thousands suns.

Commander Lordfoul is fully acknowlegded as part of the union.

Due to their membership to AcidStar they're approve the headship of the contracts of the house AcidStar in return we assure them of our help in every convenient way which is necessary.

May to the thousands suns of our empire many be added!

secretary for public affairs
Garlia
------------------
end of message
Claudio

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 03:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear interested imperators,

since a few days we've been involved in acts of war. The imperators Tink and Rolan from the house of Deathstar_of_Nikoy first launched their attack on our loyal member Tempest.

Now they deserve our revenge.

The thousands of our empire are shining brighter and brighter.

secretary of public affairs
Garlia
--------------------
end of message
tink

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 03:27    Post subject: rolan Reply with quote

My Lord, you mean rolan first attacked you i havnt so much gone past one of your planets.....
Claudio

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:32    Post subject: tribute to SFExtension Reply with quote

Today a lot of people lost their live, we're lost in black. Our thoughts and memories go to these people who lost their life in this war today. The shipcrew of the SFExtension fought with honour and pride, but was hunted down by the pirate fleet of tink. Blessing in disguise was that one of our Battlegroups nearby was able to strike back at once. We'll set an example to show pirates how we handle such situations. In addition we'll run a social program for the families of these modern-day heroes.

9 planets were freed today, and more will follow.

The shadow is soon lifted from the suns of our empire.

Garlia
--------------------
end of message
Jay

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

My lord, Tink is no pirate. He's never attacked one of your planets, as it says in the galactic news. There is no report of Tink attacking one of you planets. It was all rolan. So how can you sit there and say you hunting down the "pirate fleet of Tink" when Tink's fleet has never comitted any pirate acts when it's all been rolan's doing. You needed more planets to keep up with rival houses.

You were looking for a scape goat and you found it.

Jay
Claudio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 02:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperator jay,

we have to admit that tink only once fought our fleet, when I forced him to - as shown in the GNN. But he announced in private messages that he's going to attack planets of our house. So, we just stopped him before he could launch his attacks.

There is no need to act like a pirate to be one.

Tink drove himself in this situation by his offending messages, obvious courses he set, rolan's attacks etc.

These are things you cannot see in the GNN.

Garlia
--------------------
end of message
Jay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 03:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Lord,once again you try to make an excuse. I'm personal friend of Tink and he's been round to my house and shown me his stauts on my intergalactic simulcrum. I've seen his messages and he asked you if your're going to attack him. Then the second thing he says to you is asking for peace, as he's done anything wrong, because it's all rolan's fault and he's trying to make peace with everyone in the area. He even offers you some planets for your troubles, but you decline. So you and your wing would prefer to annihilate him, just because he's and easy, soft target.

Jay
Claudio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 13:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperators,

as you can already see from the daily GNN, we are in a state of war with blanka from the house Kesh. Attacks will at the moment only occur on his own or on planets that belonged him previous.

So, we're only announce the state of war against blanka from the house Kesh. Who, as it is reported just by chance got member of Nolder-Reacor.

The suns of AcidStar will burn brightly in victory.

Garlia
--------------------
end of message
Neireh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should inform you that blanka now belongs to Noldor-Reacor, he got accidently in friendly fire between the forces of us and michmike in that fight and he will stay some time. You should know that blanka is a friend of us, a ally and when you attack him you attack us all. So we will take actions to stop you. Even Suns will fade, but shine brighter then ever before they die.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 13:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Claudio,

once one of your subs conquered a planet of me. I told you "No problem. No reason for a war.".
Within the last 8 days you conquered 24 planets of friends - of blanka AND Neireh. Now think about what is wrong in your declaration. War against blanka. Who is missing?

Do you really believe we will do nothing? Do you really believe I will not support friends? I told you a few days ago that you should declare war on us. You did nothing. And now you declared war at blanka - tell me your intention. I do not understand.

But it doesn't matter. We have friends in this universe and these friends will support us against you.

Herewith Noldor-Reacor declares war at Acidstar and Tempest_Acidstar.

Bye bye Claudio, bye bye Tempest.

Greetings
APOcalypse
Jay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay and Tink suddenly lept out of their chairs in joy and cracked open a bottle of champaign.
Assasine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 05:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will help my frind's and declair war at noldor!

first akt is integrate tikonda!
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 07:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me something new. I refused your offer of a NAP weeks ago because you tried to blackmail me. So we are since that day in state of war.
Claudio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperators,

Neireh was so kind to state that Blanka is only 'accidently' part of Noldor-Reacor. So we can draw the conclusion, that Blanka is only temporarily part of this house. This is what he mentioned in negotations between the house AcidStar and himself. As everybody can see Blanka himself depicts him only as a passing member of Noldor-Reacor, not as a long-term member.

This why I follow the conclusion, that Blanka is seen to be as a single imperator in his own house, named Kesh.

So we echo our declaration of war against the house Kesh again. We also offer Blanka negotations about his future. As a part of AcidStar or even as head of his own house, but these things have to be negotiated.

Imperator APOcalypse,

referring to the messaging between you and the chief of suns, claudio, you're recommended to review your messages in order to give correct and complete information. Claudio offered you that addressed imperator is an outlaw and you can act as you wish.

For declaring war there is no cause to give reasons at the present time. Well, we did something, we let our arms do it and the declaration followed as you can read above.

Due to the facht, that Blanka is to be seen as independent imperator, you're not in a position to ask for intention and await answers.

If you want to fight us, declare war on us. We expect your statements soon.

The number of suns of our house is counting.

Garlia
--------------------
end of message

Last edited by Claudio on Fri Aug 03, 2007 00:21; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: