Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announcement from UNO_Kesh

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahab

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:57    Post subject: Announcement from UNO_Kesh Reply with quote

One of Ahabís officers came into his rooms where he hasnít been moving out for weeks.
The atmosphere was very dark, just a few candles brought some light into this giant hall in the centre of Ahabís War Planet. ďAhabís mood is reflected in the atmosphere of his roomĒ thought the officer.

We have new orders from the highest directive, we shall start the attacks now.

Why did we join this war?

Excuse me, my Lord?

Why did we join this war?!

Our friends from Agnari needed our help, their enemies were too many.

Correct, and how has this situation changed?

Well, some of their enemies could be defeated, also new forces stepped in this war at our side, the enemies chances became very small.

Officer Withcomb!

Yes, Sir!

Make an official announcement: Herewith I, Ahab, Representative of the House UNO_Kesh , step out of the War between Agnari and Troja.

From now on my friend and equal chitown will be the leader of our House, all request and demands are to be sent to him.

Officer Withcomb was shocked, but he knew that i would be a stupid idea to ask: Why? in this situation. So ran to the communication center and sent out the anouncement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: