Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announcement and Declarations of the House Brothers in Arms
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Portishead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 05:45    Post subject: Announcement and Declarations of the House Brothers in Arms Reply with quote

Declaration I

The houses Neozlick-Oesterreich and Brothers in Arms hereby announce that between them and from now on they bind each other with a treaty of neighbourly friendship, help and support.
i) Each partner is allowed to ask for help and support. The asked partner has to give his help and support when not other treaties bind him.

ii) If one of the houses will be attacked by a third one, both houses will act as one.

Last edited by Portishead on Sat Jun 30, 2007 13:05; edited 1 time in total
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Queen of the light and her house Neozlick-Österreich hereby acknowledge and confirm the treaty with the House Brothers in Arms. Let our borders be safe and peacefully for travellers of all mankind.
Portishead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 04:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Declaration II

Out of our wish to safeguard the essential freedom of trade and movement for our people, goods and all mankind on our borders
and our treaty with the House Neozlick-Österreich about support and help in case of outer pressure
we hereby declare to bring peace, freedom and the fresh air of knowledge to those planets who lay under the threatening pressure of Lord Agnar and his House Agnari and his fellows at the borders of our realm.

Portishead

Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Galactic Herald steps once more onto the bridge of the great craftworld, a place that he has visited so many times before that he knows it's inner layout like the back of his hand, and yet, every time he enters here, he pauses in wonder and admiration at the the beauty and majesty of the construction of this particular war moon.

Lady Sjet turns to the herald and with a slight tilt of her head in acknowledgement of his status asks, "What news bring you this time, Judas Carpetti?"

"I bring word of a declaration of war by a third party alliance against the House Agnari, the details are here for you to peruse, Lady Sjet." replies Carpetti

taking the official documents and breaking the seal Lady Sjet takes several moments going over the words of Portishead, before finally coming to a decision.

"We are pledged to both Agnari and Troja to remain Nuetral in their war, that way we do not betray the freinds we have in both houses. We have also pledged non-aggression against their wing houses and thier allies. We have pledged to safeguard our borders from all incursion except for the previously mentioned houses, and will protect the systems of either house within our sphere of influence from outside incursions, again not including the houses Agnari, Troja, and their subordinates. However we must draw a line somewhere or our very honor in upholding the peace accord with both houses will turn into a hangman's knot and be our undoing. Therefore, my decision is as such and should be announced to all imperators at once."

"And what path have you chosen, My Lady?" asks Carpetti

"Herewith let it be known that House Ulthwe will not recongize third party alliances with these great houses, and will therefore consider any incursion into the sphere of influence that is House Ulthwe, as pirateering, and as such there will be one warning only, Let any house ignore that warning at their peril. we are also pledged to help either house if they ask us for aid in repelling such attacks that are outside the borders of House Ulthwe, such aid has been requested against the House Zlick-Couzar, and they are viewed as pirateers and steps are being taken to eleminate their pirating. If Portishead wishes to continue with his declaration then he will also be considered to be pirateering and will be treated as all pirates will be treated. I, Lady Sjet, so declare this to be my true and final word on this matter."

Judas Carpetti, finishes typing the last of Lady Sjet's words into his datapad, then turns it to face her, after reading and verifying that the message is correct, Lady Sjet then places her Seal of Majesty against the little comps input pad, a couple of seconds goes by and the machine beeps an authentication code. Judas Carpetti then puts the little machine back into his pocket and states simply, "By your will and word, so it will be transmitted, good day to you Lady." he then bows, turns and leaves the bridge to carry word of this declaration to all concerned.
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 04:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner read what had been laid before him.

Dear Lady Sjet,
I have to inform you that your declaration is a misunderstanding, for the house Zlick-Couzar is different to Neozlick-Österreich for which the treaty before us falls under.

Commander Giner
A simple watcher.

Send this out for the Lady Sjet to see.
Portishead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 04:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement I: Integration of the ruler Bronx
Suprisingly we have to acknowledge that we have conquered the homeplanet of the ruler Bronx. This was totaly unexpected and out of our plans.
We offer this ruler to become a member of the house Brothers in Arms, but we didnt force him to stay in our house. So he is free to leave our house as he want.

Portishead

Portishead

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 05:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcment II: Dispute between Neozlick-Oesterreich/Order of Templar

Dear Ladies and Sirs!

The house Brothers in Arms is deeply concerned about the consequences of a war between Neozlick and Order of Templar.

Last edited by Portishead on Sat Jun 30, 2007 13:06; edited 1 time in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 13:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Declaration III: The relations of the House Brothers in Arms to the House MrBrown

We hereby like to declare our close friendship and our undoubted help and support to the House MrBrown in any case of need.

Last edited by Portishead on Sat Jun 30, 2007 13:06; edited 1 time in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 13:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement III: War Development

The House Brothers in Arms like to announce our satisfaction about the ongoing war operations. The military personnel has learned and experienced much in the passed battles and is now a high skilled and motivated team.
The used technologies has met our requirements and continous improvement methods are in use to strenghten our fleets.
Portishead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 08:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeclarationIV: Strategic Area of Influnece and Friendship

The House Brothers of Arms like to declare an increased area of friendship. Through our treaty with the House Neozlick-Österreich we got serious and enjoyable relations to other houses and hounorable men.

This includes that in the ongoing war our area of operations has increased and is from now on not only related to our borders as stated in Declaration II.
Portishead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 09:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Declaration V: Declaration of War to the House prinz

We hereby declare war to the imperator charles of the House called prinz. In former times he was a member of our house and never attempted to be an honourful and trusted member. As our partner Acidstar declared war on him, we follow their decision as charles is in our area of influence and friendship.

Portishead
Portishead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 09:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement IV of the House Brothers in Arms

To the Imperators

Aurion, House The Brotherhood

and

Luke, Kesh-Empire

Please stop attacking our planets. We do not have attack you and we also wish a continuation of peace.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement of Aurion, House The Brotherhood

Dear Portishead. Please stop attacking our allied planets (Agnari). We do not have attacked you before you started with this, and we also wish to continue the peace we had before.
Portishead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annoucement V of the House Brothers in Arms

Dear Aurion,

i also have written you a personal message. Im not able to stop my allies. But i will stop in front of your planets, as did in the past. Your friend Luke did attacked my house before. It was charles, the old rat, but he attacked my house. He should have done better, im now a little bit angry that i didnt allow you to destroy him completly. Now its my job, hunting him like a fly. So i hope you are as bad as the last time. But ask APO what to do. He knows your house as good as you know his house.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 days after your friend charles attacked me.

If you stop attacks on my allies, i will stop attacks on you. And i'm pretty sure, my allies will do the same.

If you know so much about me and Apo, why don't you talk with him and Agnar? I'm sure there is a way to peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: