Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of war to the imperator ArcaneShadow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 00:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah umm thanks for attacking me for no reason Nikoy. Good Job.
Jay

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 03:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were asking for it. Tarmek is a long time farmer of the Templar and you attacked him out of the blue. So I wouldn't call it for no reason.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 03:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all involved in the disscussion!

As it seems this declaration had attracted big attention - not bad I would say...

I was surprized to see that MARION was giving me some deadlines, time limits, ultimatums... well, I am sorry lady MARION, but I could not reply to you in time because I was not readaing the forum - I have some work to do also, you see - I can't always find the time for everything.

Although I think that I have tried to find a peacefull solution first by talking to Arcane and making a separate contract (just between me and him) maybe Jay is right and I have to make some more efforts in this direction. Seems that some people need more then other to be pushed away of their destructive ways.

And because is always difficult to convince MARION to look from another point of view then her own isolated one, I will make more efforts (concearning point 3 of the NAT) and will not attack Arcane for now untill some agreement is reached (or not reached after some time).
OK - below will be posted my part in this peace talks.

...to be continued...
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 03:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something to begin with:

Please, UNSCRAPIER - write about your stuff in the forum dedicated for it, not here. Thanks.

SO, let start with the real things:

1. MARION, please calm down and try to understand the situation BEFORE you are acting. I know that you like the policy "First shoot, than ask" but this is not acceptable behaviour.
So, you are claiming that YOU sent Arcane to this mission, does it means that YOU were intending to brake the NAT and YOU broke it? Nobody asked me in advance for fly-through permission and Arcane DID integrated Buzz soon after, no matter that he agreed "not to take ANY action untill he is in this region"!
Or shell I understand that you sent Arcane with the only reason to stir some troubles so you can easily find an excuse to attack me? Please answer on that, but answer it CLEARLY!
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 04:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ ArcaneShadow:

Arcane, you are the direct body who is violating the NAT. You may try to excuse yourself, but we both know what is the truth:

1. No permisson asked
2. Permission granted post-factum (because of my good will) with ONE condition only - just fly and do not act in ANY other way!
3. The only condition violated - chasing Buzz, integrating Buzz.
4. You have no planets and ships around that place, this is no excuse - you went there specially for this integration, but you don't have the guts to admit it!
5. You were STILL in my space while doing this - I personally have planets around. Because you cannot see them doesn't mean they are not there!
6. You wrote in ignorant and insulting way about the Templars in your private letters - I will not give a citation here, because is against the rules!

So, Arcane - how you are going to prove us that you regret what you were doing and most importantly - what kind of punishment/compensation for us you are willing to undergo to pay for it?
Assasine

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 04:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

stev(dark night) and my hause( nozlick9 in war!!! steve helps agnari i troja! so whrnn my sub attack the person how have fleet on steves kp its normal
Angron

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 06:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikoy if you would look FEW lightyears down you would have seen a large portion of my fleet sitting on a planet if you can see then feel free to ask pureevil. and i am not trying to find an excuse, i now exactly what i was doing when i set off but after i had talked with you my hand was forced otherwise. and please enlighten me? insulting ways of the templar? and second i did not set off for the intention of intergrating buzz. again ask pureevil he sent me a message asking me to remove my fleet from one of his borders so i set off. and as you say just because you cant see them dosnt mean i dont have planets there.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 06:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARION wrote:
stev(dark night) and my hause( nozlick9 in war!!! steve helps agnari i troja! so whrnn my sub attack the person how have fleet on steves kp its normal
Alphabravo heard of this protestation...

how can she honestly be arguing that, he wondered...
certainly, it is normal to send someone to attack ones enemy - but to abuse an NAP to get close, and break ones word when inside is beyond unreasonable

if you want to attack your enemies, you have 3 choices

a) get permission from whoever is between you to fly in and attack <-- not done
b) find another way to the person you want to attack such as flying around other houses <-- not done
c) attack directly through the land of your nap partner, and accept the consquences, breaking the NAP <-- done, but not accepting that it has been done

Therefore, im afraid to say that Marion is the only one i can see to be in the wrong - and Nikoy by the terms of the NAP may either take personal vengence with arcane, in which case he is to be declared a rogue by marion and she may not help him
OR
if marion continues stands up as she has done, then its an outright break of the whole NAP for NEOZLICK
Angron

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i was nearly in buzzs territory when marion asked me to attack why would i need to ask permission to attack him if i was no longer in the space of nikoy? as i have said ask buzz your self when i arrived in his i stopped and headed towards my fleet which was directly south of him. and nikoy you have wanted to attack me for a long time for an incident with 333.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 16:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

i messaged buzz a few turns before he was attacked that he was going to be attacked! it was easy to tell ArcaneShadows intentions were to attack and integrate buzz. buzz messaged me informing me that Arcane was going after his HP.
Angron

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 18:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could swear half the kosmos dislike me for some reason?? what did i do?
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing Arcane, you did nothing.
People on Kosmor like to pick on smaller people for no real reason.
Most of them stay up late at night thinking up new ways to make it look like their not really picking on the person, but being "Diplomatic" and "defending their space" and stuff.

Everyone needs to just hurry up and go to war so all this bickering will end.
Assasine

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 03:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcan all wath you have done was ok and good!
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 04:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcaneShadow wrote:
i could swear half the kosmos dislike me for some reason?? what did i do?
unless i am mistaken - the following happened

you asked nikoy to fly through his area to reach a planet of yours to pick up some ships or something, and his condition was that you did so without attacking anyone

once through to the other side of his area, you were asked to attack buzz, which you did so - breaking the agreement with nikoy - as he had only allowed you go through if you did not attack anyone...

whether you attacked buzz in or out of nikoys area is neither here nor there (it makes no difference) - if nikoy hadnt let you through [to NOT attack anyone], then you would not have been able to attack buzz

thus is a break of the agreement, and i suspect negates you from the NAP

then marion declared that you were working for her, under her orders - thus superceeding you as the guilty party

arcane had no leg to stand on, but now marion has given him a leg to stand on... but now she doesnt have one
Assasine

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 06:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

wath you want from me! arcan fly not in nikoy terirory1 he fly in lujins terytory! after attack on buzz he ws in nikoys area!!!! that's all! and wenn buzz not want that anyone attacks him whye he give ships to the agnar war! and nobody kontackt me so i think nikoy should talk with me or we shout say 30 days after nat is over! whenn everyone attack arcan it's war!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: