Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of war to the imperator ArcaneShadow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angron

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 07:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

somehow i dont see a good ending coming from this. and UNSCRAPIER i couldnt agree with you more. and now that marion mentions that i was quite away south when i set off to my ships, i never realli noticed i wasnt in nikoy space i just waited for him to msg me.

and who ever moved this to the talk forum thank you.
Jay

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 07:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't going to be a good end to this if no body agrees on something. I don't really fancy war coming to my area at the moment. Laughing
Angron

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 07:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

jay same here i dislike fighting, specially when the fight is over something so small as a missunderstanding and an imperator who is too stubburn too see it.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see - so, there is a small misunderstanding... Rolling Eyes

OK - let it be. So why we don't sit around the table on couple of glases booze, talk about it, admit our mistakes, ask for excuse and get excused and try to make it such a way that it doesn't happen again?
(If couple of glases booze are too much for some people, limonade is also allowed Wink)

Soon I will post what I want from you and later you may answer do you agree on that.
Angron

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 14:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like a far deal shoot. also if whiskey is present is homebrewed alowed?
Angron

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 14:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry made a mistake there in my last msg far is meant to say FAIR my apologise when i read my messages they seem right to me but after i send it ill notice the mistake.
Locutus

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

To clarify: was the attack on Buzz was made because he helped Agnari?

The last action that Buzz took against Troja was on 23/3503 (February, if I'm not mistaken). Was this action the cause for the attack:
23/3503 [^]
» Herrscher Buzz (Haus Dark_Night) eroberte ein Sonnensystem
» von Herrscher Imkerfranz (Haus Imkershouse_for_Troja) (vernichtete Kampfkraft: 53).

Because 6 days later, this happened:
29/3503 [^]
» Herrscher Imkerfranz (Haus Imkershouse_for_Troja) eroberte ein Sonnensystem
» von Herrscher Buzz (Haus Dark_Night) (vernichtete Kampfkraft: 12).

This led me to assume that it was only a planet trade.
Assasine

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 01:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locutus wrote:
To clarify: was the attack on Buzz was made because he helped Agnari?

The last action that Buzz took against Troja was on 23/3503 (February, if I'm not mistaken). Was this action the cause for the attack:
23/3503 [^]
» Herrscher Buzz (Haus Dark_Night) eroberte ein Sonnensystem
» von Herrscher Imkerfranz (Haus Imkershouse_for_Troja) (vernichtete Kampfkraft: 53).

Because 6 days later, this happened:
29/3503 [^]
» Herrscher Imkerfranz (Haus Imkershouse_for_Troja) eroberte ein Sonnensystem
» von Herrscher Buzz (Haus Dark_Night) (vernichtete Kampfkraft: 12).

This led me to assume that it was only a planet trade.

locutos you know the game???? i don't think so!!! buzz was a member of the hause dark night! (the haus is fighting with agnari!!) and buzz have ships on the wp of steve!!! so you GM tool(from mepha) is first not komplete(look at marion i have much more than in the tool) so you are a real noob!!! buzz was fight aganist my hause becaus he have ships on steves wp!!!!! so dont open the mouth when you know nothing abaut the situation and about the game know!!!!!!!
Angron

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 01:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if you didnt understand that like me i beleive she is saying buzz had ships on steves wp and i attacked buzz so those ships would not be there and stop buzz and steve attacking her house. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Assasine

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 03:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Locutus:
so you see dark night fight against the conf. and that not only till yesterday! the start at the wwar was a a longe time befohr! so please dont use thinks whenn you know nothing it shows only that you a real noob!
Major NobleSteve (house Dark_Night) integrates imperator
Regdar (former house Duras_wing_of_Troja) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 7).
Angron

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 05:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

> > > right this should answer a few questions. when i arrived in buzzs space i attempted to keep my word to nikoy by flying downwards to collect my fleet as are deal was i would not do anything untill i had done that. after my first 60lys south i received this message.
> > >
> > > hi acraneshadow,
> > >
> > > long time ago i have been told you would be a liar and traitor in marions house! but marion always told me she would trust in you and she would do anything for you to help you!
> > > and now it seems that the guys i once spoke with were right Sad sorry but if you dant attack buzz right now it's not necessary for us anymore what if marion "loves" you or not! if you dont attack him you ARE a traitor in the eyes of the rest of the confederency and you will pay for this! evryone is pissed because of marion and her behaviour about you! if you want to show us all that we CAN trust in you and that you ars no liar- attack him NOW!!!
> > >
> > > i used buzz current wps posistion to find his space i did not now it was his hp till he told me so and again ask anyone who could see that area i attempted to pick up my fleet. if nikoy still wishes to extract his so called 'revenge' on me so be but i dought you will be able too. marion has already backed me on this and for that i thank her. a few others have expressed there wish to help me too. i ask you now for your sake more than mine please withdraw this careless declaration and end this mess. there are many other ways to seek revenge on a person the best way would involve you living, think about that.

tell me is this not proof enough?
Buzz

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 05:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its probably about time i said hello on this thread Smile

I dont pretend to understand this talk of NATs and agreements, and the like. But what is clear to see is that ArcaneShadow was purely and simply following orders. For this reason, the blame cannot land on him.

As i say i do not know if any agreements have been broken, but to be honest if my ships are on NobleSteve's WP attacking someone, then surely the person we are attacking is going to try and stop said attack. If by doing this they have to break an agreement, to halt their own demise... then surely they are going to do it.

So in short, ArcaneShadow was acting on orders, so he cannot take too much blame, after initial fiery messages from both sides(myself included) we now talk very reasonably, and it is clear tht ArcaneShadow is a decent bloke.
So if ArcaneShadow cannot take the blame, then the blame must fall to his CO Marion. However, as i said Marion is just doing what she must to survive a war, of course she is going to order an attack if it means weakening her opponents defense, thats how it works.
So if both parties are excluded from the majority of blame..where does it lie....?
Once again, i do not claim to know very much about this universe, but it does seem that in a game with the primary objective is war and conquest... there seem to be alot of treaties and laws preventing this.

Buzz
Angron

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 09:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU BUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Jay

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 09:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

your still a deal breaker
tink

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:06    Post subject: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob Reply with quote

you dirty deal breaker, get it sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: