Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of war to the imperator ArcaneShadow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angron

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

how am i dirty? i had a shower every morning i think you will find. and jay, you dont even now me so dont pipe in when it doesnt concern you, nikoy and i have come to a conclusion on what is happening dont be a little rat and pop a word in when its unnessercary. damn beggers *snorts and walks away* Very Happy
The_Emperor

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 16:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

why are people that this doesnt concern getting involed? oh i know why its people trying to get favour with some one bigger then them. that is so sad dude stay out of some think that isnt any thing to do with you. Like jay what do you think you contrbutions are really going to do to sitation and arent you a member of the senat? of cause your going to side with nikoy.so every one that this doesnt concern stay out of the thread read it but dont clutter it. because at the end of the day what you or i may think about the sitation its not going to help.
Jay

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 09:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="noodle"]why are people that this doesnt concern getting involed? quote] because your involved and everything?

And any ways i've been trying to get it all patched up, with the diplomacy first and everything. So yes i might have been a bit stupid about the last post. Rolling Eyes But all in all i've tried to help and I hope everything work out fine. And Noodle i'm in the house it concerns and the senate, so it does kind of concern me. Not tink he's on the other side of the galaxy. He's just getting people angry. And arcane at least i didn't call you dirty Laughing
Angron

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

no but you still annoyed me and was quite rude too.
tink

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i was out of line, its just this games getting boring so i try to spice things up abit (like jays nipples) hehe.
Angron

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 13:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

tink things may be boring for you but not all of us, i happen to be ranfomly flying around without any orders and i am not bored? now where is nikoy?
Nikoy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am here now - excuse me for the long delay, but I was busy.
I will write to ArcaneShadow and disscuss with him, then we'll post our decision.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 14:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

We made a deal with ArcaneShadow and MARION. I stated my requirements and they both accepted them. Therefore I am cancelling my war with the imperator ArcaneShadow and am declaring peace between us.
Here is what I wanted from him and what he agreed to follow:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. He stops the attacks on Buzz and do not come back in this area anymore.

2. He promises to follow the rules of our NAT and always to ask me for permission when he wants to cross our space again.

3. If we have any kind of deal and he want/need to change it even in the slightest way - always to ask me first.

4. If he has any planets in Templar's space to give me their names and coordinates so I can scan them. If I do not like where they are (if they are inside our space) we will swap them for planets outside.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is all, I am expecting him now to confirm this treaty.
Angron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

i arcaneshadow agree to this treaty.

p.s. sorry for late reply i had lost my internet for a weekend
JackONeill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 03:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I congratulate both sides. This is how diplomatic solutions should look like.

best regards
JackONeill
House Troja
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 13:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes indeed, though it was slightly unnessercary on both are parts Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: