Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

i swear
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

to solve this whole lies thing why dont you post these "msg" in the forum im sure tink wont mind
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

for over a year, mich as attack people over and over as i can remember. just as troja has done to me and alot of others. some of whom have quit since. some because how often troja and their friends have integrated them. i know from experiance. this whole war started from troja attacking Fern, someone who uesed to play, who was joining my house. i send Robinhood and overly agressive message.
it escilated to Troja and my house going to war. troja was able to defeat my house and integrate many of us. i devised a plan to destroy troja from the inside and ron=bin eventually found out and we went back to war again. again robin was able to outmanuver us and feild a better fleet that we were.
myself and others whom were loyal to our house, decided to retreat to a far away area, and i messaged and sent to robin our surender and that we were leaving the area and that we would not attack any troja member or planet. the whole time while we were in range of troja ships we were attacked and integrated as many times as they could before we were out of their area. and we never once attacked them back.
The noble Agnar invited us into Agnari, and we join him. eventualy troja worked their way into war with Agnari, and some others. alot of the confederacy have attacked players over and over! (ripping) ask e1567 he will tell you, i can tell you, Grey_wind, nymeria, Moby_Dick, ManicMonkey and many more. thos doing it are some who are saying they are against it such as michi.
alot of battles ave been going on ver since Kron re-organized to many other houses. each side are bad guys to the other side. those that tend to take advantage of those that are veiwed as weaker that you, attack them over and over. and those whom beleive that to be wrong and that someone should not be integrated repeatedly, when its not neccissary.
Today Robin intended to attack and integrate me again today and detroy the small fleet that i have left due to some other reacent integrations ordered by robin. thankfully i had been saving my jumpe drive for such an attempt. i have not attacked any confederate planet in a long time, yet i have been repeatedky attack just as many others.
Agnar and some others attampted to end the war a couple of times, but Troja was too gready, and negotiations were continued under a cease fire so that robin could have more forces moved in to begin attacks again.
i was originaly on the first page of the list for when players started playing kosmor, so i have been playing kosmor for a long time, and keep up pretty well of what all has happend from the begining till now. all the proof is in the forums and the daily updates. everyone who reads everything , and has gone back to the binning and readying everything ever posted, such as i have know all of what has really happened, and not someones version of what happened.
Angron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye you speak the truth in some aspects but this is a game in the end. it would not be any good if everyone followed a code and didnt attack people and intergrate them destroying fleets, some players are lucky and start well others are sneeky worms and seem to be able to slip by everything. if you dont like the game dont play simple
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 16:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never said i didnt like the game. im saying that you should let the players grow and rebuild now and again, so that less people quit and more people join. i know this is a stratagy war game, i like this game or else i wouldnt have played for so long and continue to play for a long time.
Angron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye i suppose you have played longer than me so my respect you have, but isnt there one player you realli do not want to grow and rebuild? one who annoys you? has to be one.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone has someone that they dont want to regrow and rebuild. i still would not rip someone until they have vertualy no planets left, and no wosh to play the game any more. kosmor is more fun with more players.
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 04:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful what you say: you accuse me having ripped e1567.
We first integrated him only once! Then he went on attacking us, then we integrated him a second time and destroyed big parts of his fleets but he went on attacking us and helped Agnari in the war against us, so we have to integrate him a next time. But could we then trust, that he won't attack us again next time? I think not and what can we do against those bullheaded players?
And Agnari has lots of them for example One-of-Many, who also wasn't integrated only once, but still fights against us. Next time we catch him, I see no other possible way than ripping! We offered him to stay neutral already after the first integration by Ragdoll. He "agreed" but didn't keep his word and joined forces with Agnari again.

So please tell me, how could we win this war in a fair way, if it's not possible to stop them fighting, when we be honest and don't rip them???
Claudio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 05:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

tink, I think its due to my poor english as you are not understanding what I'm talking about.

When we first had trouble. Nikoy approached me and asked for negotiations to help you. I talked with him, explained the situation. Meanwhile I hunted your main fleet down. Then Nikoy, not you, told me that you want to settle down at his place, then I told Nikoy, I wouldn't let you go right through my territory, you should go to through the darkness of the spiral arm and I told Nikoy, that I won't allow you to go travel with a 30k WP.

What Nikoy, as your future superordiante, did with that information is not my problem at all. I didn't negotiate with you, just with Nikoy.

When Nikoy didn't tell you what I said, thats his problem not my. And as long as you're trying your way through my territory not on the commended route I'll shoot again and again. So, decide on your own.

I hope, I made myself clear.
One-of-Many

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 06:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do not want someone to fight against you, you can either pacify them or completely remove their ability to wage war. Doing it somewhere in between almost always results in prolonged hostilities. Usually what happens is:

1. A integrates B
2. B attempts to reconquer the planets that he has lost.
3. Oh no! B refuses to give up his territorial claims. Therefore A must punish him by integrating B again!
4. B has even more reason to do step 2. Even better, B gets all his allies to avenge him! A must now rope in his allies too!
5. Guess what?

If you wish to seek a peaceful resolution, note that the harsher the diplomatic terms, and the further down the line, the less likely it is to have a peaceful resolution.

@Michimike
You claim that you integrate people so that they no longer fight against you. Have you ever wondered why they fight against you in the first place? It's because the 'get them first before they get me' mentality is self-perpetuating. They will fight with you until they have but nothing left, and then they will fill the forum with spam. If you act aggressively, surely you aren't suprised that other people are not spineless cowards.

Notice that Austrian Alliance is effectively a one person house? Notice that your friends Robinhood and Marion have grown by incorporating others into their ranks? Surely they don't grow bigger by ripping every person they come across. Maybe you should go and learn how to make followers and not enemies from them.

Lastly, there is a conceptual problem here. People are not isolated units. They have alliances, unions, groups, etc. You can't expect half an alliance to be at peace with you and the other half to continue fighting as a disjoint entity.

Note: After Ragdoll got integrated by Agnar, naturally he and I ended up in the same house, yes? You may or may not have wanted to rip me, but you (and your allies) never got the chance.
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

question. why the hell is everyone bringing michi into this? tink is not declaring war on him?

is it because he lost his fleet so now everyones tongue doesnt fit right in there mouth?
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

michi have done all perfeckt! hes lost was only bad luck!!! but noldor have wone nothing! the only thing they have got is a war that they cant winn! the tell us it was a perfeckt plan! but they forgot that blanka was killed from tem! so kesh lost his big wp and is organisation! i think ist was a duce! because we have rebuild the lost's in only one week1 and blankas wp is not more! noldor have lost to very much! and michi was conquert only one time(he have left more than 180 planis so he lost no money) noldor have time to give up and go away in peace! but i think they dont want! i give apo and his hause 3 days tto tell us, if they want war with neozlick and allys ore they want peace!

*ich weis der text is voller fehler aber die deutschsprechenden werden ihn verstehen und wer es net tut cann mich igm anschreiben!*
Neireh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 04:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe better to do this via igm ? then you don't have the pain to squezze this out in english .... but maybe this is only propaganda so thats why you post in the forum Wink
It was a all planned, only blankas jump was not in the plan, but we quickly changed the tactics. So we don't need to set up a trap for michi, the Opportunity was direct before our eyes. blanka had not lost as much as you think... we must act fast and better he joined us then beeing with you.
As long as neo-zlick stand on the side of robin we are still on Agnars side. So i think there would be no war declaration necessary, because the frontline is clear enough. Maybe true that in this war would be no real winner at all... at the other hand,wouldn't it be boring without ? It's war game lol but also with abilities to make alliances, to got comrades following and stand with you and traitors, too. Makes ist interesting or? Wink
Angron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 08:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the war isnt as close to ending as people would like then:(Sad this war is making the game interesting but some many of the little players suffer from it:(
Neireh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure.. on both sides.. but that's life...
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad for us and especially me to have war-seekers like Neireh as enemies, so I could never stop this war as One-of-Many noticed correctly.

The only chance through fighting would be to rip all war-seekers at the same time to conclude a NAT with the rest of them... well.... let's do it if there is no other chance. Neireh, Agnar, One-of-Many and e1567 I think would be enough to stop this war.
And a diplomatic solution is not possible since Neireh joined our enemies, who is a diplomatic blockhead, because she has too much influence on APOcalypse and the other not-war-seekers Crying or Very sad

By the way: One-of-Many: My last house consisted of 4 active members with ships on my warplanet of a combat power of nearly 400k. Because of my tactical foolish hierarchie, Pagurus was able to outsource 2 of them.

EDIT: gender of Neireh changed *gg*

Last edited by michimike on Sun Jun 24, 2007 15:32; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: