Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

i swear
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

claudio i have one thing to say, GO FOR IT. looser.
can i ask you one thing claduio, what threat do i pose now? i have 0cp you just a planets grabbing lier, and there will be no end to this till you have every last one of my planets that i spent lots of time getting, i just hope one day sumone will do the same to you then you can have a forum about how they lieing cheating dirty rippers too. Wink
Claudio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... looser?.... youre english, right?

well everyone can see that you're not able to answer in a polite and correct way. And I already promised you, because of your swearing and cursing against me, that I'll take or let take every single planet of yours.

If you would have listened to me you could have dissembled youre fleet and take the components along with all your credits and ressources, but now, you wont do that.

byebye
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

please michi remember, that neireh is female
Quote:
who is a diplomatic blockhead, because she has too much influence on APOcalypse
if you would alter your post, it would be nice
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

alphabravo wrote:
please michi remember, that neireh is female
Quote:
who is a diplomatic blockhead, because she has too much influence on APOcalypse
if you would alter your post, it would be nice

Done^^
Tikonda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 02:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike:
Quote:
Sad for us and especially me to have war-seekers like Neireh as enemies, so I could never stop this war as One-of-Many noticed correctly.

sorry michi, but this is utter nonsense. i'm a subordinate of neireh nearly since i joined kosmor.com. i found her as a reliable leader, who did not go to war without discussion and not with favour. as long as i am a member of reacor, we expanded slowly but continuous. we never fought a battle just for fun, but to defend us. and due to the excellent efforts of neireh, we also were able to beat enemies much larger than we are. this would not be possible, if we where "war-seekers".

Quote:
Neireh, Agnar, One-of-Many and e1567 I think would be enough to stop this war. And a diplomatic solution is not possible since Neireh joined our enemies, who is a diplomatic blockhead, because she has too much influence on APOcalypse and the other not-war-seekers.

even this is utter nonsense. neireh is discussing the situation and your and her correspondence with me. your offer might be generous from your sight on, but remember: it was you who lost the battle, not us. and as far as i can see, neireh did not go to raid the rest of your home territory, neither did I - even if we had the possiblity. Neirehs announcement to you was pretty clear so you can think about it.

and last but not least: from my point of view it's more fun to have some action in this game than to have comprehensive "lets-kiss-us-all"-gigling. lets have some fun. it's a game. neither me nor you must die because of boredom, ok? so stay cool.
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 15:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utter nonesense, everything.

This would be your own answer to your text.

Well, as her subordinate, you are the only imperator in this galaxy, who does not see her war-seekness. No other imperator than Neireh, I ever learend to know, negotaties by only saying: "no, no, not, your's stupid, I'm the best, all your friends are betrayers, you are wrong, no no no."

Defend you? Rofl? I NEVER attacked your house also I very often had chance and cause to do it. I got integareted because of no reason.
And this you call not war-seeking? "We beat enemies" and "not war-seeking" are also opposites. Especially when you are a neutral house, at least from my side, as our border always was "neutral" and withoug any attacks. You did not had any enemies. You just beat me... just because I followed a pirate (yes blanka definitely was a pirate by ripping war-victims from foreign wars).

If you would know Neireh as her enemy you would know why I call her blockhead. It is impossible to negotiate anything as long as she sees her as the winner of a fight.

Neireh I promise you, if you some day will be the victim, I will care for "Neireh-negotiations" with you.... then you will learn how nice it would have been to have honest enemies. And maybe this will change your mind, because I hope you are still willing to learn! (differ: learn <-> consequences of stubborness)
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
just because I followed a pirate (yes blanka definitely was a pirate by ripping war-victims from foreign wars).
yes, gondor was a war victim
yes, blanka took a few planets from him
no, i think if blanka wanted to rip gondor, he would have done so outright
what i think of it, was that it was more of a warning
gondor, after having been integrated, conquered a couple of planets, and tagged agnar's warplanet - a quote from him to me was "That was the end for agnari, as now I will always know where they are"
no, i don't think this is rip worthy, no, of course not...
but hardly the actions of a poor war victim, trying to use the position given to gain an advantage.
blanka was simply hinting at how he could take planets or HP if he wanted to.

also, he who flies into a hostile territory without first seeking permission, whether or not they are at war, is, technically performing an act of aggression... in .de we have just had one of the large wars because we flew into the territory of a friendly NAP partner without asking

if neireh & co. didnt want war - certainly, they could have not done so, you didn't attack.
but, given that you did fly into reacor territory without permission, the actions are still justified
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 21:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

well put alpha
Tikonda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 05:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... was'nt blanka a house member of us, when you tried to atttack him? huh.... this is ago so long....

it seems, that you are kind of vengeful. for me, this is just a game. neireh and i are a good team as far as i can remember. so you might understand my attitude to follow her. its just no personal thing from my side, than just chance.

so my advice is already to stay cool and enjoy the game. i think, you - as well as many other guys - are taking this one much to serious. i really can image you guys sitting in front of your screens, biting you finger nails, blurt out with curses and painting posters with text like "die! traitors! die!" on it and hanging them over your bed.

i think, you are strong enough to recover from this defeat. so stay tuned and have fun while playing.
black_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 06:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought there was no swearing in the forums? and your absolutly right, people take this game to seriously, which in some ways its good but not so good in others.

Indeed, no swearing on the forums please. I have edited the offending post - Mod
tink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

claudio, i think you missed the point? i dont give a dam about my planets anymore have them? you act like i give a dam, its a game stuff happens, you cant do anhing to me that i am realy botherd about because its a game at the end of the day.
tink
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 15:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

alpha, good words, but:
blanka didn't rip Gondor, because I kept him from doing it Wink

What you said about Neireh I totally agree, this is exactly what I ment: I didn't attack them, so they only attacked me, because they WANTED war, not for defence. Well, Apo already admited that they long ago planned to join war. It was just a cheap lie of Neireh, that they "defended" their territory - like we know it from her.
This makes it so difficult to negotiate. And she stands by her statements! Is she really so stupid to believe her own truth perversions??? Rolling Eyes

tikonda, blanka was definitely NOT a member of your house, nor were there any official alliances! So he entered your space without permission to. Or did he get an answer at the right time and I not? ...although I asked for permission BEFORE I jumped... sorry, I couln't wait for an answer, because it was a chase!! Especially because of Neireh it would need more than two weaks to get a permission, that would have been absurd Laughing
In such a case you could give me for example some days AFTER the hurt of borders some time for a declaration for my invade and to discuss this later on.

And we see again: it is nothing than a lie to say I got integrated because of hurting borders... everything else would be ridiculous! One day after the jump an integration? More than obviousely a good trap. If you stand beside this fact, I respect you (Apo does. I respect him). But if you are still telling me in IGMs that the cause was a hurt of borders.... sorry Neireh but I really can't help you. More obviousely lying is not possible Twisted Evil
Gil-galad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

michi, calm down, it's a game and we are not in the RP-Forum... Wink You are acting like seaking for peace is one of the aims of this game. Wink

So if you want to lead such a diskussion, please go to the RP-Forum... I think that's the right place for such a discussion. Wink
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually i beleive it would be better suited for this thread as it allows everyone to speak freely and we can have big fun arguement over lies and false attacks. in all the threads iv never seen anyone who jumped the gun as quick as michi attackers. this reminds me of the inncident with buzz and me an nikoy. but only slightly Wink
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 19:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
alpha, good words, but:
blanka didn't rip Gondor, because I kept him from doing it Wink
well... personally, i have reason to believe that he wouldnt have done whether you were there or not
taking a handful of (largely size 2 i think) planets rather than going for the WP was for 1 of 4 reasons.
a) because he was looking for, or pretending to / hinting to look for the HP
b) to warn gondor not to try pushing his situation. 1) he'd been given a rather generous offer to be allowed out of the war after the fall of his fleet and a single integration with nothing further. with well over 100million population, and a promise that would stay neutral unless agnari fell. 2) he had put a ship to track agnar's WP. 3) he had taken a planet from pagarus the day before pagarus took one from him. this was the first action after the integration, i admit i have no idea of the reasons, but it would appear that he was just trying to get a planet
c) to provoke someone like you into trying to ambush - for a trap
d) something else that i either forgot or havent thought of

or e) a strange method for ripping

i don't know, but i would guess that a mixture of a) b) and c) are true.
michimike wrote:
blanka was definitely NOT a member of your house, nor were there any official alliances! So he entered your space without permission to.
i forget, since when do alliances or friendships have to be official, also, what is to say that he didn't ask in private

again, i don't know details, but i can guess as well as you can i'm sure

and, as put by an ancient philosopher (or not)
Code:
he who gives even a friend a reason to attack cannot deny blame when they attack. he who gives not even enemy a reason to attack may feel unfortunate when they attack
ie - whether neireh was "defending" the territory or not, it doesn't matter what did or didnt truly happen in her mind, as you did jump into her territory [and you weren't exactly a friend of reacor's] with a large fleet without permission, and without being a friend... she can do, justly, almost whatever she wants diplomatically

you might call it an overreaction to a minor breach of the borders... but if someone wants to declare war, as my "ancient proverb" states... if you give them any reason - then they are justified... however small. and having amassed a larger fleet than you had, after splitting it, and laying a trap might count as a reason for wanting to declare war

apo and neireh will both admit, i'm sure, that they had wanted to join the war if an appropriate moment arose... but when you speak of neireh lying, and apo not so, i would say that neireh simply gave the official trigger... the invasion of territory.

but don't get me wrong... i try to neither be jingoistic nor judging.
there are times in this game when fairness (or lack of) annoys me - anyone who wants to know can contact me privately... i don't feel like bringing this to the forums currently, but i'm when you started off in this war, you knew there was a chance that things could go wrong
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: