Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

LEAVE ME ALONE!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
black_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 06:11    Post subject: LEAVE ME ALONE!! Reply with quote

ok will people stop intergrating my. i have no fleet, no planets nothing, hell i have no money, but still you intergrate. reading the forums shows me this is called ripping but i have nothing to to be ripped off. all im doing is looking for a safe area is that a crime!!!
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is no crime that you are looking for a safer area, but if one took the time to read back a long time ago, troja has done this same thing many times. myself and some old subs of mine were continuosly integrated over and over many times until we were far enouph from their area that they could no longer integrate us over and over.
not saying that two wrongs make a right, but this is a tactic that troja and some of their allies stand by.
black_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 14:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not just troja, angari has done it, both sides are as bad as each other. i see you all arguing over who is unjust for ripping you both rip so shut it.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont ripp anyone, even those whom have ripped me. you should get your facts straight before you say something. yes, some in aganri may ripp, but not very many at all.
RobinHood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 04:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

blubb
dear little shadowmaster,
you have been ripped because of the fact you and your old allies have been playing false! you have been deleted because of ma! Wink
you have been the guy sending me rude igms and you have been the guy who never wanted a friendly solution with our house! and you little cheaters are the reason agnari and troja started this stupid never ending war!
and blacky: send me a igm and i will solve any problem for you!
black_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 06:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadow did i specifically say it was you? nope not that i can see, robinhood thank you for your offer. shadow when i say "you" i mean as a whole of angari not just you in the normal sense. i dont care what people have done. unless you know for a proven fact they are going to attack you untill you do then ripping is wrong. end of
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 07:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

your a God damned traitor black you deserve to be ripped till you quit, i only wish i was the one to do it.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that you wernt specifying me, i was just stating.

and no i dont cheat robin. yes, i did admitt that i sent you a rude igm, and i appologized for it as well. i hae sent a few reude igms, and i have appologized for them too. i try not to get over worked by some things that happen in the game, but as everyone knows, its difficult sometimes.
i never play false, when we realized that we would be destroyed, we tried a different tactic is all. we were still destroyed and we left and were ripped until we were gone.
tink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 07:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

"cheaters" what is cheating? you cant cheat on this game its just who ever is strongest and more cunning wins thats it. theres no rong or right because the game is about being the top of the food chain but no one ever stays there for long. black dragon i sugest you stop complaining you didnt have anything in the first place befor they rip you lol, rebuild and then go and attack him simple.

(and im not trying to start war im just telling him what any half decent person with any pride at all would do eg: me

claudio u goin down boyyyyyyyyyyyy
black_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 15:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

tink be quiet the thread is old, an your one to talk about complaining, your complain in another thread! sure i have nothing to lose. but its rather hard to settle down an rebuild when as soon as you get a planet someone attacks you an you lose it. haha its very hard. didnt have anything before? nah not much just a nice little system an a nice small fleet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: