Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

major bug: Ships not moving

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 09:03    Post subject: major bug: Ships not moving Reply with quote

a few days ago, after being integrated by mac, and declaring independence - i moved my ships onto my warplanet, set a course to take back a planet, and set my jumpdrive

since then, i haven't checked my warplanet i guess, as i didnt need to

but i am absolutely 100% sure that i gave each of my ships the order to return to my warplanet.
not 99% sure, not 99.9% sure
100% sure

now i have been integrated for flying into the planet with no ships on board

maeli - please can you fix this? i have lost 12 planets, and a ridiculous number of components and materials/supplies

i am expecting you all to accuse me of being a whining idiot - but i was talking to a RL friend whilst doing it saying how annoying it was to have to move so many ships twice in a few days, and that i thought i'd done it faster this time [only about 20 minutes]
Claudio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi alpha,

I had two or three days ago also a strange encounter. I tried to move 3x H9 to a planet, that was within reach. I chose one ship set course to the planet, then fleet order and "order".

Next turn I looked and was puzzled because the ships where still on their old location.

This time I looked closer, I selected one ship clicked on the planet (that was quite near to max. drive's range), it said "Fly to planet xyz" I chose fleet order and "order". Then it said "0 of 3 ships received new coordinates"

I tried it several times, but it didn't worked.... somehow strange. The following day it worked out.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

this time the ships were on the same planet as my WP was orbiting when i gave the fleet orders, and, of course, i checked in the ship overview page after giving them all orders
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 01:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi alpha,

can you please send me the turn date, when that happened, so I can load up a database backup and have a look what happened?

Bye,
Maelstroem
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same have had happen before to me too alpha, but because I was not 100% sure as you I didn't report it...

@ Claudio: When the planet to which you are ordering your ships to fly is very close to the maximum ships' range they can go only one by one. If you check "fleet order" it won't work - says exactly what you observed: "0 of X ships received new coordinates". I don't know is it a bug or a feature, but this is the situation...
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

alpha, did you check your money? If you can't pay your fleets upkeep, your ships won't move. But as I know you are an adept player I think this possibility can be counted out Laughing
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

@michi: i lost 119 million credits when i was integrated... i think i can afford the upkeep of my tiny fleet Razz

@maeli: 154/3503
Claudio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 13:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy,

well, it didn't worhed either. I tried it with single ships as with the fleet command. Both didn't work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Bug-Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: