Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Peace for our time
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neireh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 23:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry and you are posting in a rpg thread Wink you can write this in the talk forum or just make it a bit more rpg like.. without words like playing and so. But you are right, i'm a bit full of spirits sometimes.
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 09:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's time for a little statement from myself.

I'm still an ally of Troja, but I do what I promise, as long as the circumstances for the promise are not hurt.

I promised not to enter the war again as long as noone enters my territory or declares war on me.
Well then I conquered planets of Aurion, but for me this was definitely not entering the war. This planets long ago belonged to me and at that time I promised Aurion that I will takt them back some day. Now I had the time to accomplish this promise.
I have to notice: Aurion was NOT part of the war between Noldor/Agnari-Troja/Neozlick and he was NOT an official ally of Noldor as a member of the house The_Brotherhood - at least I wasn't informed of this fact.

Then APOcalypse (Noldor) entered my area and Aurion explained me it has to do with the planets, I conquered from him. Armed with 195k, much more than my 60k at that time. As he conquered only one planet it seemed that he did not really want me joining the war again...
... but sorry, Apo, this was a mistake and you have to pay for it today. I still do not want to enter the war, but I think I automatically do it by integrating you.
After the downfall of Noldor, I would be glad to offer you a place on our side. I remind you that after your integration you are not bound to any alliances or NATs with Agnari anymore and you are welcome to join our alliance!
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

My answer:

No fair treatment of beaten enemies anymore!
No 0-10% taxes for integrated enemies. 15% are standard by now!
2-3 integrations of beaten enemies - then, and not before, I am sure that they will not enter war anymore!

We WILL fight and afterwards Portishead have to bleed.
In that region I, for my own, have much more CP than the number of ships, which will stay alive. You are inmidst Noldor-Reacor we have enough CP to beat Claudio with his Warplanet, consisting of Leviathans, afterwards.

That is NOT the end. You are next michimike. And don't tell me, that I was within your territory because of Aurion - that is risible. I wrote you that you are absolutely uninteresting to me - but not anymore.

I hunt you and I will get you.
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

How sweet, Apo. You are a really bad loser!
Oh how much fear of you I have now!

Just one more thing: what exactly did you want in my territory else? You jumped in, conquered 1 planet in the middle, and jumped out... lol this one planet?
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 02:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be scared!
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 06:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me scaring someone is an aggressive behaviour. I think this justifies my counterstrike.
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are making a mistake. action comes before counteraction... wait for our counteraction. You will regret it one day. That's a promise.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you miss something? That was the counter action today...
RobinHood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 02:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

action: apo jumped next to michi and told us he would join the war now to make it more equal and integrated him in the same turn!

counteraction: michi is pissed! told apo whatever he wanted to hear and NOW integrated apo

thats all!
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 03:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

But before michi jumped into MY territory without authorization. My stay in that region was pure coincidence.

For your interest, the month before we dealed with blanka in order to join Kesh. So we have a close relationship to him. The negotiations took place without intention to join war.

I'm out of that boring discussion and awaite the integration into Acidstar Wink
Claudio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 13:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait, my dear friend, but don't rest to long...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: