Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

NEOZLICK-ÖSTERREICH
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoH

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 18:43    Post subject: NEOZLICK-ÖSTERREICH Reply with quote

There is everyone happy? Now stop using my thread to discuss them.

P.S.- I have nothing against this house...I just did this so my thread wouldn't be deleted.
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 19:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thank you my good man, or girl but i think you are a man. here i would just like to pay hommage to HELLHOUND_001_L it was my best ship. it survived every fight and it died fighting. killed many ships before its death, may the nightmother rest its soul!! no to rebuild the fleet of HELLHOUNDS to make two of them.
KoH

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 19:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

your welcome, and it's man Cool
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ship and crew died in a great fight with honour. We respect that and are praying for all the souls lost in this battle on both sides. You are not the only one who lost great ships in the many battles in this war.

by the way thanks for making a new topic Wink i begged the moderator to split that topic, but seems he had not the time yet.

And i would say the statistic isn't so bad at all.
The log of (Das Logbuch von):
Noldor-Reacor

house has destroyed: 1.023.612 kk house has lost: 42.471 kk
house has taken: 104 SS house has lost: 117 SS
taken rulers: 37 defeated rulers: 16
ship attacks: 2

The last two battles i would say where worth our losses. With 170k we destroyed 240 from warhamma and gondor. Wink
Angron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes many did die though i can rest easy nowing my ships were the last to fall, i also learned it can take upto 13 H10s to kill one h11 and two h11s to kill one h11. but never again will i under estimate the power of the probe haha
Ahab

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 08:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

the probe is my favourite Wink
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 09:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neireh wrote:
house has destroyed: 1.023.612 kk house has lost: 42.471 kk
house has taken: 104 SS house has lost: 117 SS
taken rulers: 37 defeated rulers: 16
ship attacks: 2

The last two battles i would say where worth our losses. With 170k we destroyed 240 from warhamma and gondor. Wink

Looks better than it is, as the last two fights your losses were nearly as big as the losers losses and the first fight was only cowardly entering a war. And your house did not exist very long.... i think there were more effektive houses in the past Wink

And today you have the chance to repeat the honour of your enemies, donating us a big fight in the news. Or do you want to see the downfall of your grandiose house in a battle of 7 destroyed CP? Laughing
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will fight, what will be the fall of Portishead at the same time.
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we will fight and not whine like others. We show you how great warriors are going to die! We fight so many who wanted to backstab us and with the half of the universe. This will be only the beginning. Noldor-Reacor is maybe beaten for the moment, but you will learn that we won't retreat and we will never again show mercy against a beaten emperor and allow him good conditions to be independent again when he promises that he won't fight anymore in this war. Portishead is carrying michimikes Fleet. So as Robin is angry about people don't holding their promises, we knew that problem. We will never again believe promises and ignore igms from beaten enemys. They will face the full wrath of our revenge without any mercy. This is not the end, it is only the beginning.
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neireh wrote:
We will never again believe promises and ignore igms from beaten enemys.

ROFL, sweet. This would be nothing new.
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 01:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing new to you maybe, because i never believed you, but apo did.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 06:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I respect Apo, too! I like people, who keep their word. And I try to do it myself too. I think I didn't brake anything I said. It was just that he did not count with such a fast reaction.
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think you din't break the word? hm.. let's see... your ships on a wp of a friend. that's lame to say now you weren't personally involved and so kept the word. You set the ships on attack, and that is what you do personally. You lie to yourself. Don't tell me you respect Apo. You respect nothing at all. Next time your fears about beeing ripped will come true. You will never be again so fast a treat.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

calm down. it's too late now - i was shot down yet Wink
Gondor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

kindergarten Rolling Eyes
"His bark is worse than his bite." Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: