Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

HELP!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Necroman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 08:24    Post subject: HELP!!! Reply with quote

Since Necroman had moved to the area around (-2000|2600) he had been bashed by mac. About 2 months later, mac had support by grey, who helped him by integrating Necroman and taking his systems.

Today, about another 3 months later, Necroman was just building a small fleet, when suddenly grey tried to take more systems, but after the first one he had to retreat from his job according to the resistance. For him, renault, mac's new little friend started to attack Necroman's systems. few Days later, mac appeared on Necromans Navigation display to go on farming.

Necroman felt, his only way out of that circle was a Message to the universe, asking for Help, bringing him out of the oppression.

So he walked to his Transgalactical Transmitter and sent this message on every frequency:

Code:
I'm asking ANY Imperator for HELP against the TYRANNY by the Imperator mac, who is BASHING my small possessions regular

After that, he leaned back, stressed, hoping these days weren'T his last

[Here I am excusing my bad English and Telling u that i will send u a exact Composition of Macs fleet when u ask for it ingame][/code]
Nikoy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Senate is against this oppression. You can apply for a refuge and you will be probably granted with such.

Dear Mac, this is not a very nice way to gain planets!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: