Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

giner will die
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Assasine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:06    Post subject: giner will die Reply with quote

gine soon will come a lot of kp's with more than your kk! i think you are soon history in the game! you get in the past many chanzes from me, but now its over you never tell the truth and the conf. stay closedt behind me! Twisted Evil Razz Cool Very Happy Wink
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Marion we shall see about this, Just keep on thinking you are so great. But we shall see, For I am too clever to let you do this. BTW: Note, I tell more truth than you. You attacked Bellocks remember and you were under NAT conditions. All for the point he was 900ly away from a ripper, who you decide is now a wing house. You are a liar, cheat, ripping, power hungry tyrant and you will be brought down
tink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no giner giner marions going to rip us till we leave the game. boohoo. im just not going to leave to spite you and just anoy you every day. should be fun. and it wouldnt have mattered if giner had conformed, you want to consume everything and own everyone. you will never stop. so the way i see it is that its my giner and jay responsibility to at least try to stop you, haha and i already know what your next post is. im a mind reader. you will threaten us some more tell all the other players how close we are to death and say that we are all liers and cheats and all that rubbish. good luck and may the best man/woman win.

[mod edits, avoid bad language in future]
Jay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no we're really scared! I'm beyond caring what your going to do now. It is our responsability to defend this game from people like you and I don't really care if we lose for it. We all know what knd of person you are marion and we've learned not to listen. Because we all know you words are lies, meaningless and mean jack all. Like Tink said we all know what your next words are going to be, because they're always the same.

So come on Marion you and all of your slaves bring it on!
The_Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hope she does not get you jay me and you still and e still h unfinshed stuff be tween us
Spaceboy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking as an observer, don't you see all, dear Marion possesses an extraordinarily weak and quite obvious trait, a trait that the more intellegent imperators must be observe with a quiet glee, and day by day this is being exposed ever further. At this rate it wouldn't be hard for the self-proclaimed strongest imperator to become consumed with tittle-tattle and rage, chasing the likes of Giner and his associates to the ends of space simply to prove a point whilst powers that remain cloaked and quiet make the real intellectual maneovres Wink
Imarator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 15:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, I understand correctly the tink now belongs to you Giner and was the integration voluntarily?

And who deals with the largest alliance creates need not to be surprised if he slaughtered!
Jay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 16:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

noodle wrote:
i really hope she does not get you jay me and you still and e still h unfinshed stuff be tween us

You do know if i came and got you now, troja would be on my case strate away. Some how i dont think that's going to happen.
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

so sad, m responsibility this and ***whole that. yoar all acting like litle kids, not just jay and giner here either, marion teir is no point even warning tese idiots you are going to attack he, they will cry and *complain* even if y do or dont, why waste your breath? bellocs was not ripped into quiting, he lost one fight and got intergrated twce, so in a fit of rage he turned ginger and banged his fists on a table and quit.

ginr jay before you say it, this is nt a stab at you, but your begining messages did make you sound like the little bunch of chavs that populate england.

mod edit (langue) also please try to keep insults to rpg and mild
Ancient

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 05:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=8385
Angron

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 09:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is this?
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 08:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner wrote:
Ok Marion we shall see about this, Just keep on thinking you are so great. But we shall see, For I am too clever to let you do this. BTW: Note, I tell more truth than you. You attacked Bellocks remember and you were under NAT conditions. All for the point he was 900ly away from a ripper, who you decide is now a wing house. You are a liar, cheat, ripping, power hungry tyrant and you will be brought down

She is a liar, because she attacked a NAT partner? - not considering the cause for that attack - but where's the lie there? Laughing
Assasine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 08:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

giner your end is near! Twisted Evil
tink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it me or would jay and giner also like arcaneshadow to stop sucking up to marion and get a life.
Angron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 15:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

love you too tink, love you too:)SmileSmileSmileSmile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: