Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

3504 vs. 3500,01,02,03

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:00    Post subject: 3504 vs. 3500,01,02,03 Reply with quote

As I wrote to my house forum ... I think that this lack of comunications ( there were 2-3 days when no one wrote nothing on the forum ...except the "GPU game processor " Wink ) is a big threat to Kosmor .
So ... I want to know :
1. if such kind of problems happened in the past .
2. what do we ( imperators from these times ) lack against the imperators from the past years ? or what is changed that we reached this situation ?
3. what is to be done ? or do you that is a cycle and the situation will improve by itself ?

greets !
Locutus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 13:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a big reason is that a lot of new players never get to build up before they are taken down by some of the larger players. Also, some new players are never even contacted by their superordinates, and they never figure out what the game is about.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this happened before, but its not that often that *no one* writes anything.

I do not know why nobody is talking about anything.. though Kosmor had more players at some time.

Also there aren't much things happening at the moment. And if, it's only one argument after another.

Most houses got a external house forum too, so many people visit the Kosmorforum only for the News, or not even that.

What is to be done.. just talk more Razz
I do not think it will improve that much, at least not in the next few months. Not as long as there are so few players and that much quarrel in the forum.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 07:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locutus wrote:
I think a big reason is that a lot of new players never get to build up before they are taken down by some of the larger players. Also, some new players are never even contacted by their superordinates, and they never figure out what the game is about.

Well, for example: my subordinates. There were a lot of new players. But after geting a lot of tips, help and components by me, they some day all turned inactive and got deleted, although there was no communication problem, just stopped playing Crying or Very sad
Or I get a multi or "schoolmate" of some of my enemies as subordinate and a message of my enemy with my house-cp Laughing ... a case where I think he doesn't need my help.
Angron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 14:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

every sub i have ever had just stopped playing too, some did not even move, i always messaged them. just irritating know
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:

Well, for example: my subordinates. There were a lot of new players. But after geting a lot of tips, help and components by me, they some day all turned inactive and got deleted, although there was no communication problem, just stopped playing Crying or Very sad
Or I get a multi or "schoolmate" of some of my enemies as subordinate and a message of my enemy with my house-cp Laughing ... a case where I think he doesn't need my help.

Hey, thats not fair I want to know my house-cp too. Why do i only get this inactive subs, not the later ones? Cool

-----

Of course, the problem that they often get shot down before they found the spacemail button is there. But as michimike pointed out, they also leave quite often even if they get everything you may have dreamed of back then when you started.

Most of them do not answer or move right from the start, so you can not even try to find out whats happening.

I guess they had a certain image of what Kosmor is, and as it did not met it, like, if they think they construct buildings, ships and do research right away like in Ogame and the like, they just do not care about what they get instead.

I must admit that i do this myself often, too, only the other way round. I often tried to find games similar to Kosmor and some other games that had something special, sometimes i really think i found it, only to notice after a second look that they are the nth clone.

Its even more difficult to find out before registration, if there are no screenshots. It's difficult to tell what Kosmor is like from the few screenshot out there. Perhaps a "video" tutorial (before registration) would help. The first few moves, first enemy contact, middle-crisis Twisted Evil and with a glimpse at the future, what it is like to be a great ruler with a feared fleet, crushing your enemies.

Last edited by Aurion on Fri Feb 29, 2008 17:05; edited 1 time in total
Locutus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 13:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Aurion:

Yeah, I definitely agree with all that you said. When I first joined Kosmor, I almost quit because I expected it to be somewhat like this other game that I played. I guess perhaps most of the new players never get past that stage and try to explore the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: