Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Official : Order of Templar Vs Neozlick-Österreich

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 13:29    Post subject: Official : Order of Templar Vs Neozlick-Österreich Reply with quote

Open Channels/Sub Channels:
Set Frequency: All Known

As night drew closer and closer each minute, the crew of the Leviathan Class ship; "Defender Of People" grew more restless, awaiting the night shift to start. In the quarters of Major Giner, it was more settled and calm, or it would seem that way. The job he had to do was important but inside he was very agitated.

Admiral Nikoy was on vacation in his homeworld of Earth, so Giner had decided to take the task of officially declaring some important matters to the Universe. Including conflict with Marion of Neozlick Österreich, this was the most delicate matter and most important of all. Giner prepared his message.

"Members of the Universe,

I am speaking on behalf of the Order of Templar, in place of Admiral Nikoy. We are in direct War with Marion of Neozlick, her house members actions and her own have lead the Admiral to Officially declare war to her house. Residing currently in deep Templar space, Marion is violating rules set by Admiral Nikoy.

People who wish to involve themselves in this war shall also suffer some consequences for actions.

Major Giner
of the Order of Templar"

Message Sent: Affirmative.
Close Channels/Sub Channels
Set Frequency: Terminated
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Alphabravo notes that, given the repeated warnings, defiance, lies and hostility, this is a fair declaration. I commend the patience of the Templars for even lasting so long.

I hope that this situation will resolve itself in time for the better of all friends.
Imarator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 03:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Alphabravo what do you want to say?
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 04:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm ... same old maneuver .

Always try to find motives to atack the one who they talk to . Always try to be offended, vexed by anyone . Always try to be annoyed , irritated by everybody .

Why ???

Cause these maneuvers will become helpfull in the future ... when they will want to atack another house .
Then they will say :
"You offended us ... you made us upset ... you annoyed us ... you made our queen of light to cry cause of your words . Because of these we will atack you ... rip you ... and make you leave this Kosmor " .

Imperators of Kosmor : Think well and tell me that this was not the main startegy of Neozlick in the past times .
Sorry . I don't want you to tell me trully ... cause they may use it then against you . But just think about ... so called " queen of light " her minions and their startegy .
After this conflict will be over I will write here a short review of how this conflict begins and how things took place . The end of the story will be allready known

Beauseant Templars !!!

Last edited by Assisi on Wed Apr 02, 2008 15:32; edited 2 times in total
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 07:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good spoken Mr. Assisi. I like humans which write down the history of Kosmor. Please write down my words in your Book "Significant words insignificant persons" or in the Book "Insignificant words significant persons".

'War is for me how a great match chess. Its begin with a good open and ends with a mate or with a draw. I hope i will count to the winners, but of cource - should i count to the loser, i hope i had much fun during this war. Let us conquer the next planet. Nikoys face will gets with each conquered planets more and more this funny red color... '

I do know only one thing - i must help imperators, which have to many planets. TR 310. Oh god. Is Nikoy a planet-chicken ?."
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 08:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironic words you chose BS . But what I wrote ... was not for you . You are a mercenary ( cause not all pirates were mercenaries ) and I understand what guides you in your actions though I don't agree and I and The Templars will do everything we can to stop you and make you pay . but at least ... will not be nothing personally.

So ... everyone can be "spiritual" as you tried to ... and it is easy to be a rebel ... a "not by the book" imperator . Also is easy to go with the mighty force of Entropy . The hard thing to do is to oppose it ... to try to make something that last .

I also liked the analogy with chess . But I guess that you do not realise that people that are playing chess just for fun are called "amateurs " . The Grand Masters are those who think before they move and that at the end they win the battle .
Also ... some planets are in this situation much less then a pawn . A pawn can be very important ... but taking a pawn is less important than taking the Queen ... of light or whatever kind she is

greets BS !

Beauseant Templars !!!

Last edited by Assisi on Wed Apr 02, 2008 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 08:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Black Skull, wise words come from your tongue, but i must correct you.

The Admiral is no so called "planet-chicken", he was a neutral farmer who did not wish war. Many of his people who he was helping to gain solar systems, ventured off into new Galaxies, never to be heard of again, so he could not give what was rightfully theres back.

I respect what you do and why you fight for it, but the simple name calling is not needed. The Aggressor in this situation we are faced with is not our side, but yours, countless warnings and rules were ignored and broken. Until there was no other option there would be war.

If you do not believe my words, then ask those of Thingol of Doriath or Commander Assisi, they are receiving planets that they settled and the Admiral farmed. We are uniting and working for whats best for the Order.

Major Giner
Order of Templar
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 09:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Giner !
We must not explain everything to anyone . What BS or some others think ... is their problem . And I really don't think that the reason of why BS join Neozlick in this was that Nikoy could be a dictator . BS don't give a **** on the internal problem of The Order . He wants a bite from this . But he must be aware that there is a posibility to bite the dust .

Beauseant !
Imarator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 03:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just do not understand why you always want everything from disqutieren.
And these themes, we had all been so why shimmy her repeatedly that?
Giner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 05:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ship 10_Zaphod(H10)
Major Giner
HP: 1200 SP: 2724
Fires laser banks at Ship Battle-of-Zorthu(H11)
Hits: 215 242 227 222
The ship has been destroyed!
The Ship 10_Zaphod(H10) has earned 2599 experience points!

This ship has haunted a member of the Order for quite some time, i take pride in destroying this memorial of a terrible day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: