Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

board

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nella

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 17:44    Post subject: board Reply with quote

well sum one needs to talk

i look in http://kosmor.ath.cx/com/index.php at my old account kneller and found out i attacked Bucan and Abdul lots sorry guys no hard feelings i was new didnt know what i was doing but i did intergrate one of them can u Guess who? it started a war with my old friend Alteron but that was my bad
Angron

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i forgot my first name was danto, i did not know i had conquered 58 ss either lol this is really cool
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually you conquered 57 Planets, not 58, according to Mephas Tool. Seems like there is more than only your name you can not remember correct Twisted Evil
Nella

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

look guys EVERYONE needs to write more in the fourm a new guy started yesterday and no one has sed hi yet we need more new players and we need to talk if i started playing and saw no one writing i would stop playing as well as there is no spirit in the game nomore sumone plz talk
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although i agree with you that the forum is representing the rest of Kosmor, and that we really need a more active player base here, you can not force someone to post here something, and it just doesn't make sense to talk here for the sake of talking, if there is no *real* reason, no interest behind.

But i think (I think said that somewhere before) it is not only in Kosmor that nobody is talking, and not only in the forum
Ghostswitch

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 15:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to worry about me, i understand that there wont be taling or posts everyday. somethings there isnt much to say, and there's nothing wrog with that. i will try to spread the word and get people to play the game.. i have knoticed that there isnt many players left. i was here breifly when there was 500 players... too few now though...
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there was a time Kosmor had more players..and still there aremore then enough inactive or leaving. I hope it will get a boost again once Kosmor 2 is out, even if it can and will still take some time 'till its done.
Ghostswitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 02:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was hopeing that kosmor2 was already out, but i see that its not. no matter though, now i can look forward to its release.
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

should be released sometime this year i believe, at least i think that's what i read somewhere here in the forums. you know i can never be sure of anything nowadays, the one half of me has stopped talking to the other half, so i can never be sure if things aren't just a trick that i'm playing on myself or if it's the paranoia playing with me. Smile

Quote:
paranoia is nothing more than a highly developed sense of survival instinct, after all if your expecting the "man" all the time, you can hardly be surprised when he inevitably makes his appearence. some of the more astute of you will recognize the close distinction that statement has with the christian religion, where a group of faithful believe in and expect the appearance of "the Man" any day now. ~Anon Y. Moss
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: