Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

100,000 ships!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locutus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 14:24    Post subject: 100,000 ships! Reply with quote

Congrats to Kosmor players for building over more than 100,000 ships during the history of Kosmor.com!

On average, this means that roughly 20,000 ships have been produced per year, or about 60 per day.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 08:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

60 per day isn't that much. One can easily produce several ships a day, and we still have more then 60 players.

So 20.000 a year isn't much, too, despite it sounds great. And so 100.000 isn't really much.

Also, as the first round was in February 2004, it is about 4/1 years since start, so it's about 22.222/year or 68/day.

And where did you get this number from in the first time? It would also be interesting how many ships exist at the moment, what the highest count was, how much get destroyed each year and so.
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the average isn't spectacular, but I think building 100000, is a rather notable event, like when we reached 500 players a few years ago Very Happy. The number was actually reached a few days before my post, I think. The way I determined the ship number is by the ship ID:
Each ship page has a specific URL:
Code:
http://www.kosmor.com/index.php?action=7000&schiff_id=XXXXX

Where XXXXX is the unique ID of the ship. I noticed that some of my recently built ships were in the 100000's, so I figured we must have crossed that boundary not long ago.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, i knew about the ship id, it's just that you usually do not need it, so i had it buried somewhere deep.

And yes, the number itself is something notable, but it took really long for that.

My oldest ship has the ID 4265. Wonder when i built it..
To bad i lost most of my old ships once. But i still got several in the four digit area.

Also i got two ships in the (low, i doubt anyone has some in the mid to high...) five digit experience area, interestingly they are no where my oldest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: