The Finance screen shows the daily financial balance sheet of your empire.
Here, you find a sum-up of income and expenses of your last turn.
On the income side of your balance sheet, there are:
On the expenses side, there are:
- benefits from the star redistribution tax fund
- taxes from subordinates
- taxes from solar systems
- sales proceeds from the marketplace
- payments to the star redistribution tax fund
- duties to your imperator (who taxes you with the "house tax", which is also displayed).
- upkeep for
- and ships
- expenditures for marketplace purchases
If your liquidity is insufficient, factories might be levelled down, or ships might disobey your orders. A tight liquidity position is probably something you should avoid :-)